• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
They sound extremely crazed and unhinged to me. Illogical as well. It also looks like some kind of manipulation? They're not pleasant either.

The best thing to do would be to block them immediately, forget about them and move on. It looks toxic af from that snippet. I don't think there is any point in trying to figure out their intentions when they behave like that, although I agree with both of the above. They probably just want to have sex and are trying to coerce you with manipulation and trying to make you feel at fault or worthless. Honestly, the whole convo reeks of that intention to me, personally, after you said "not gonna help you become a special person".

Their behaviour is illogical because their words and behaviours contradict each other repeatedly. It looks batshit insane to me, it's probably manipulative. I would stay far away. There's no point trying to understand toxicity.

Last edited:
BrokeN__lil’__girl

BrokeN__lil’__girl

dead_inside
May 10, 2023
It's just the tip of the iceberg….. I deleted lots of the stuff….. I feel like this guy hates me and I don't know why. Most of the time I don't understand what he's trying to say even. I swear to God, I've been trying to be nice to him. But then a couple of times he started saying how I go around and ruin lives, I'm not even sure why….. he lives all the way in America. I live all the way in Russia and he's not dangerous to me. But I'm curious what I did to him that he hates me so much…… it's not evident from these screenshots but he had said some stuff to me and I feel like he hates me for something…..
His big excuse is that he's been mistreated a lot and he's trying to protect himself…..

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
You're thinking about it too much. They probably hate women in general. They're probably practising some form of pick-up manipulation. It's nothing personal. The reason it's getting to you at all is because it's supposed to, if it's manipulation. Once you see that, you can see that the entire thing is pointless and just made to antagonize you and leave you endlessly wondering & off-balance. You'll be better off if you block them and forget they existed.

Saying you ruin lives is hypocritical and makes no sense when they just admitted to homewrecking themselves. There's a good possibility they are roleplaying and nothing they said is true.

"His big excuse is that he's been mistreated a lot and he's trying to protect himself" - sounds like an incel, there's no excuse for bad behaviour but they love to blame everyone else for their problems.

BrokeN__lil’__girl

BrokeN__lil’__girl

dead_inside
May 10, 2023
You're thinking about it too much. They probably hate women in general. They're probably practising some form of pick-up manipulation. It's nothing personal. The reason it's getting to you at all is because it's supposed to, if it's manipulation. Once you see that, you can see that the entire thing is pointless and just made to antagonize you and leave you endlessly wondering & off-balance. You'll be better off if you block them and forget they existed.

Saying you ruin lives is hypocritical and makes no sense when they just admitted to homewrecking themselves. There's a good possibility they are roleplaying and nothing they said is true.

"His big excuse is that he's been mistreated a lot and he's trying to protect himself" - sounds like an incel, there's no excuse for bad behaviour but they love to blame everyone else for their problems.
thanks…. I thought stupidly. Before that kinda stuff started happening , we might become friends….. but I do agree. As Jordan Peterson said that we're morally required to treat people the way we want to be treated no matter what's happened to you…..
Well I wish him all the best regardless… even though he doesn't believe me I had good intentions……
I don't think he's an incel or something…. I know he's been through a lot. I tried telling him to address his multiple traumas….. but he didn't w at to listen….. unfortunately there's nothing I can do to help him if he keeps disregarding my words…..
It's hurting that I grew up into something so unworthy, that men even find it okay to be disrespectful to me….. I know I can't be loved. But didn't I deserve a grain of respect at least?…. I guess it's rhetorical…..

Last edited:
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
It's just the tip of the iceberg….. I deleted lots of the stuff….. I feel like this guy hates me and I don't know why. Most of the time I don't understand what he's trying to say even. I swear to God, I've been trying to be nice to him. But then a couple of times he started saying how I go around and ruin lives, I'm not even sure why….. he lives all the way in America. I live all the way in Russia and he's not dangerous to me. But I'm curious what I did to him that he hates me so much…… it's not evident from these screenshots but he had said some stuff to me and I feel like he hates me for something…..
His big excuse is that he's been mistreated a lot and he's trying to protect himself…..
He hates himself. You go about your day but he sits there stewing. He spends all day thinking about what he wants and what he's not getting, and can't consider that you may be going about your day living a life separately from him. He's thinking about you all day, so in his mind you must be thinking about him, too, and if you don't give him a level of attention accordingly, then you are slighting him. It's distorted thinking.

BrokeN__lil’__girl

BrokeN__lil’__girl

dead_inside
May 10, 2023
He hates himself. You go about your day but he sits there stewing. He spends all day thinking about what he wants and what he's not getting, and can't consider that you may be going about your day living a life separately from him. He's thinking about you all day, so in his mind you must be thinking about him, too, and if you don't give him a level of attention accordingly, then you are slighting him. It's distorted thinking.
Actually it's me who's been sitting at home not doing much and him been working most of the days…… anyways:)) the soul of another is a dark place……

Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
This guy sounds absolutely crazy. I can't tell if he's putting on an act or if he actually thinks like this. This sounds manipulative, like he's trying to purposefully break you down to get something out of you in the end. Please stay safe.

BrokeN__lil’__girl

BrokeN__lil’__girl

dead_inside
May 10, 2023
This guy sounds absolutely crazy. I can't tell if he's putting on an act or if he actually thinks like this. This sounds manipulative, like he's trying to purposefully break you down to get something out of you in the end. Please stay safe.
Thank you!! I will!! You too!! ♥️♥️

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Unhinged or drugs, or maybe both