locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Exit made the 2024 only viewable online to someone who buys it. Furthermore, it's only viewable on up to 3 devices using the unique username and password that one gets when they purchase it. They did that because they realized they were losing money by people sharing the PPH. That alone tells you where their priorities are. The 2022 edition is freely available online, and I highly doubt the SN protocol is any different between that one and the 2024 edition, or what's been reported here on SaSu time and time again. It's not like someone could share it as a pdf with others here on SaSu.

Reactions: Yavannah and skylight7
S

skylight7

Aug 16, 2024
I have been reading through a lot of threads about the SN method, but I dont find a short overview about the exact procedure for SN CTB that is published in the latest Online publication of the PPH in 2024. The latest guide in this forum is from 2022. All I need is the amount and time in which the recommended substances should be taken.
I would be glad for help. All the different information in the threads is quite overwhelming. Thank you very much!

True. I agree. I wonder what the success rate is for taking SN alone without the other items used to counteract vomiting?
Exit made the 2024 only viewable online to someone who buys it. Furthermore, it's only viewable on up to 3 devices using the unique username and password that one gets when they purchase it. They did that because they realized they were losing money by people sharing the PPH. That alone tells you where their priorities are. The 2022 edition is freely available online, and I highly doubt the SN protocol is any different between that one and the 2024 edition, or what's been reported here on SaSu time and time again. It's not like someone could share it as a pdf with others here on SaSu.

Is there anywhere showing the success rate of using SN by itself, without buying the other items that are used to prevent vomiting? Thanks.

S

saltytears

Aug 22, 2024
Bump. But also coming in to say, I feel very strongly, just due to the number of successful cases on here, if you follow the measurements etc, the available versions are still valid. I don't foresee the amount of SN required for the protocol (you gotta make sure you test your SN for purity) or the water amount changing. These are the two most important parts besides obtaining an AE but even the PPH goes on to say that these drugs are not required for success, they only serve to make someone more comfortable with the possible side affects. Just my two cents. But if anyone has a PDF link or can convert something for us and post it, I'm sure people would be grateful.
Where I can find the instructions on how to test purity? TY....