• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

brokensoulsdiealone

brokensoulsdiealone

Forever Dead Inside
Apr 24, 2022
Has anyone ever failed to ctb taking SN or is it even possible to fail SN? Also I heard stories of people sadly ctb taking test simples of 2 to 3 grams of SN and were successful

fillthevoid

fillthevoid

Nov 15, 2021
My understanding is that... the only ways to fail are -

- If your products purity isn't high enough (needs to be 95%+)
- If you don't take enough and therefore your body can overpower the effects and win.
- If you vomit it back up before enough has been absorbed by your body.
- If you get help and are given an antidote.

If you take the correct amount, the correct purity, do not vomit (or keep taking multiple glasses of SN if you do vomit, so that you still will eventually will absorb enough), and do not get help, then you cannot fail. It WILL kill you. Nobodies body is powerful enough to win over the effects of a 25g dose of SN.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: playing_ostrich, Hate you, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Then have been a fair number of posts of people failing to ctb by Sn since I have been on here, which is October, and the have come by throwing up. Some people have then seemed to succeed on the second try. Some peoplpe ended up calling an ambulance, even though they didn;t plan on it, due to feeling sickewr than they thought they would. Somebody compiled close the 100 attempts here on a thread and it appears that about 80% of them were successful. It seems that the majority of people don't do the whole Stan's protocol due to difficulty in gettingh all the meds- still most of them succeed, but some do fail.

Reactions: brokensoulsdiealone
brokensoulsdiealone

brokensoulsdiealone

Forever Dead Inside
Apr 24, 2022
My understanding is that... the only ways to fail are -

- If your products purity isn't high enough (needs to be 95%+)
- If you don't take enough and therefore your body can overpower the effects and win.
- If you vomit it back up before enough has been absorbed by your body.
- If you get help and are given an antidote.

If you take the correct amount, the correct purity, do not vomit (or keep taking multiple glasses of SN if you do vomit, so that you still will eventually will absorb enough), and do not get help, then you cannot fail. It WILL kill you. Nobodies body is powerful enough to win over the effects of a 25g dose of SN.
I appeacite this feedback i will do.

Reactions: fillthevoid
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
You can fail if you are found before you die or if your SI kicks in and you seek help.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
You can fail with all methods. There is no 100% guarantee.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/848119/?q=SN+fail&o=relevance

• Aww..
Reactions: realtime, playing_ostrich and Someone123