• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Optimu$

Optimu$

Death Is Non Negotiable
May 10, 2024

If you're British and remember the 80's/90s postman pat and Thomas the tank engine as a kid then you'll love this adult parody. OMFG it's hilarious.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
You know it was aired all over Europe right?
I loved it when I was a young girl. So did my son.

Optimu$

Optimu$

Death Is Non Negotiable
May 10, 2024
@Myforevercharlie Just watch the video and say you like it okay 😁.
On a serious note though that's a nice little factoid. I'll bet your son watched that appalling remake version just like teletubbies, bob the builder, Thomas the tank engine and so many others ruinrd with modern wokeness.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
@Myforevercharlie Just watch the video and say you like it okay 😁.
On a serious note though that's a nice little factoid. I'll bet your son watched that appalling remake version just like teletubbies, bob the builder, Thomas the tank engine and so many others ruinrd with modern wokeness.
Actually I still had the old video tapes from back in the day when Pat was just a single guy who delivered packages with his trusted cat:)

( We both thought the Teletubbies sucked😁)

Optimu$

Optimu$

Death Is Non Negotiable
May 10, 2024
Actually I still had the old video tapes from back in the day when Pat was just a single guy who delivered packages with his trusted cat:)

( We both thought the Teletubbies sucked😁)
My guilty secret is that I used to as an adult occasionally watch some episodes and I still laughed quite a lot at some of the funniest parts. The reality is it really wasn't just good for kids. Just simple things like pat falling over Jess, characters crashing into things or hurting themselves etc. Teletubbies was a little after my time as a child. @Myforevercharlie

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
:) I still watch sometimes too.
For some reason it feels ' safe'

And no, I don't give a shit what someone else thinks about it.

I would give a lot to watch a Saturday morning of The Fun Factory again.
( Used to be on Sky Channel)

Optimu$

Optimu$

Death Is Non Negotiable
May 10, 2024
@Myforevercharlie yeah definitely a special magic from those kinda shows. I actually expected you to be of an older generation purely because something about your username just screams 40s or 50s 🤷. I'm glad that you didn't/don't just let your son watch any old nonsense. Todays remakes are literally 🤮.