• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

ScoreCard

Feb 23, 2024
Hi. I know bleeding out through wrist veins won't work but what about leg veins like the ones on calves. Will it work?

Shutterstock 1710525937

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
No, it won't work.

Don't try this because the probability is very low.

Reactions: ScoreCard
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
Yeah please don't do that, it's not a method anyone will recommend.

Reactions: ScoreCard
Ash

Ash

Warlock
Oct 4, 2021
Highly unlikely unless you've got a pre existing blood condition where you don't clot. I have frequently cut several veins in my arm so that it pours out, not just dripping, and even when I was deliberately taking aspirin to reduce clotting, each time the veins stopped of their own accord. I've passed out twice from it, threw up a perfectly good steak and ale pie and chips, and am now badly anaemic - but still alive and kicking.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Those are not arteries, those are superficial veins. If they are bulging at the skin they are not a major blood supply. Arteries, which you would need to hit to have a good shot to die, are very deep beneath the tissue and nearly impossible to intentionally reach if you aren't in a psychotic state.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Nope.

Veins are veins. You cannot lose blood fast enough through veins of ANY kind to bleed out. They will clot off. Even if they didn't, it would take most likely over an hour to die, giving plenty of time for you to freak out and SI to kick in. Cutting has less than a 2% success rate.

You have to hit a major artery which requires surgical precision and DEEP cutting to bleed out.
threw up a perfectly good steak
RIP steak

Edit: grammar 🤓

Last edited: