• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
I just read the administration of nembutal section once again and I couldn-t find anything about benzos. It says something about alcohol but there is no mention or example of the right kind of benzos-

Let´s say I have phenazepam (1 mg) and alprazolam (0,25 mg) and also bromazepam (1,5 mg). Which one would be the best and how much to take and how early? Or should I get another type of benzo like Valium?

Also, with alcohol, how much is needed and of what kind?

• Hugs
Reactions: chocolatebar
rosie93

rosie93

Student
Aug 28, 2021
No idea about benzos but with alcohol the strongest one will be the best (like vodka or whiskey). The more the better. 200ml, 300ml etc. As much as you can.

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
No idea about benzos but with alcohol the strongest one will be the best (like vodka or whiskey). The more the better. 200ml, 300ml etc. As much as you can.

wouldn´t it increase the chance of vomiting though? drinkin a lot of alcohol?

Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
I've read to drink one good shot of liquor after the N.

200ml Is probably too much liquor for someone to drink right after 200ml of N.

That's a vomit risk.

Reactions: sully
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
I think 60ml of 90-100 proof liquor should be a good amount, no need for hundreds as it's mostly to help get rid of the taste although it does speed things up. In this case, more is not always better because it will increase your vomiting chances and might make you miss the bus.

T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
Privacy, 24 uninterrupted hours would be a good idea, fast beforehand, you'll need an empty stomach, get some Dramamine and take with water, give the Dramamine an hour to work (Dramamine also has a sedative effect), down the benzos, preferably Valium, 1,500 - 2,500 milligrams of it (or 150-250 10 mg pills) with the alcohol of your choosing, wine, vodka, etc., but not beer, a single glass won't do the trick, you will need a fair amount, at least a whole bottle, put a plastic bag over your head, fall asleep.

Keep in mind that with all of the conditions listed above in place that this could be your final deep sleep.

These instructions came from the site Lost All Hope, until the site was removed from the Internet.

You can also Google the article Can Valium Kill You?

I don't want you to kill yourself.

Yes, I know, for someone who doesn't want you to kill yourself I left a very strange response to your post.

Sometimes just knowing that we have the option can give people in our position peace of mind.

I hope that this is the case with you.

However, I don't know how dire your situation is or how long you've been struggling.

If you have truly thought this through, if you've really given this some thought then I respect your feelings and wish you a peaceful journey.

But maybe the knowledge of this method will give you a sense of peace and reassurance that there's a way out if you want it and thereby give you more time to think things over and possibly find your way out of the darkness.

Wishing you the best.

Reactions: sully