• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
for what it's worth, i feel better since making this thread. found i can be open a bit more comfortably. i have suffered a lot of aggression in my life, people have been very hard on me, on that basis i am attuned to it. i did not make this thread to be hostile and if that vibe comes across then something went wrong and i would like to be civil and apologise for that, i am not used to feeling comfortable with anyone. i wish you all well.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Nothing87
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
for what it's worth, i feel better since making this thread. found i can be open a bit more comfortably. i have suffered a lot of aggression in my life, people have been very hard on me, on that basis i am attuned to it. i did not make this thread to be hostile and if that vibe comes across then something went wrong and i would like to be civil and apologise for that, i am not used to feeling comfortable with anyone. i wish you all well.

No worries, glad you are feeling better.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and unabletocope
godbody

godbody

Apr 21, 2024
R
i made a thread. was i asking for help? not necessarily. more just opening up as carefully as i can. i struggle with difficult experiences, i open up about them carefully. i am in a position where to some extent i have to be open to get help but i am doing it carefully and on my terms. i know i can't be helped to some extent, the extent to which I am seen as a creep is permanent, when your life is destroyed on the back of it you become attuned to feeling beaten down and so you have to tread carefully with the pieces you have, you have to salvage what you can to be able to function. anything or anyone that pushes me out of being able to do that is not a constructive presence
Respectfully, if it means that much to you then you weren't being careful in your "opening up" by referencing it in the way that you did & it would be safer for you to not be vague about it in the way in which you were. Specifically your comments & not the post as a whole, it's fine if you want to be careful but you were being irresponsibly vague if it's something that you don't want to talk about or create mystique about.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
R

Respectfully, if it means that much to you then you weren't being careful in your "opening up" by referencing it in the way that you did & it would be safer for you to not be vague about it in the way in which you were. Specifically your comments & not the post as a whole, it's fine if you want to be careful but you were being irresponsibly vague if it's something that you don't want to talk about or create mystique about.
i don't think i created mystique haha. it's fine, I feel a bit better about it now

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer