• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
I would be passed out for days on end and at least die from dehydration.

I heard once where a dude passed out from too much benzos and was 'asleep' for a few days. Managed to survive but obviously, could lead to dehydration after 3 days, so this is my new idea but not without reading feedback to this.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
My concern with a situation of this nature is that with breathing depression, lack of oxygen might? cause brain damage.

I have no idea how long one has to be out, but that would be my huge concern. Wake up in x number of days with permanent brain damage would be horrible.

Walter

Be safe please.

Reactions: 6o66yx

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
My concern with a situation of this nature is that with breathing depression, lack of oxygen might? cause brain damage.

I have no idea how long one has to be out, but that would be my huge concern. Wake up in x number of days with permanent brain damage would be horrible.

Walter

Be safe please.
Yes, but I wouldn't live much longer even if I would awake because of the dehydration.

This dude almost died of the dehydration for sure, just was lucky. He tried this twice but no real brain damage whatsoever

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere