• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I really hope to not see too many chaplains tomorrow!

There are probably a few chaplains keeping tabs on BH threads on SS to see if the can intercept them.

Cheers

Geo

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Bloody pro lifers!

• Love
Reactions: FluffyDove and idontwannadothisanym
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Really! That would be grossly unfair :notsure:

Not really, it's there purpose any risk assessment carried out would involve possible ways of gaining prior information of possible fatalities so you can prevent it.

Cheers

Geo

Don't mean to make you paranoid, lol but I speak the truth anyway what do I know I was a successful, DipNEBOSH yes google it, haha

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lara Francis and idontwannadothisanym
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
hate chaplains my opinion
Tbh I wouldn't care if they only spoke to you. But the fact that they will physically try and stop you from jumping then call the police and get you sectioned is totally out of order

• Love
Reactions: FluffyDove, Lara Francis, AnxietyAttack44 and 1 other person
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
Tbh I wouldn't care if they only spoke to you. But the fact that they will physically try and stop you from jumping then call the police and get you sectioned is totally out of order
well I'd fuck their assess up they're old cuntybollock twats one punch dead old bastards

Reactions: KUA and AnxietyAttack44
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
well I'd fuck their assess up they're old cuntybollock twats one punch dead old bastards
Imagine if somebody was literally about to jump and the Chaplains tried to stop them and in the struggle a Chaplain fell with them. Tbh I've never heard of it but imagine if it happened

• Love
Reactions: peacefully31425, idontwannadothisanym and AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Imagine if somebody was literally about to jump and the Chaplains tried to stop them and in the struggle a Chaplain fell with them. Tbh I've never heard of it but imagine if it happened
That would suck for chaplains. Maybe it would even be considered as a murder. But it is possible if you overpower him, if you really wqnt to die

I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
would laugh

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
I would, too. If somebody wants to take you your right to die and he loses his right to live accidentally in consequence it is a fair share.
HE OR SHE SHOULD GET FUCKED IN THE FUCKING ARSE BY HAGRID WHILE HARRY RON AND FUCKING HERMOINE WATCHES THIS IS HOW MUCH HATE I HAVE

KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
HE OR SHE SHOULD GET FUCKED IN THE FUCKING ARSE BY HAGRID WHILE HARRY RON AND FUCKING HERMOINE WATCHES THIS IS HOW MUCH HATE I HAVE
Stop with these Harry Potter references, you are tainting my childhood lol

• Wow
Reactions: idontwannadothisanym
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
Chaplains need to fuck off. Freedom of choice!!

• Love
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
@Lara Francis beachy head this wednesday me + @idontwannadothisanym for sure, not sure about others, but you're very welcome to join ♡♡♡
Are you going to jump on Wed or just check the area out?

KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Just seen on the Chaplains twitter than some school donated them £7,000. It's such a shame when that money could have actually been used for something good that it's been wasted on the Chaplains. Makes me furious

• Love
Reactions: GravityUtilizer, rhiino and idontwannadothisanym
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
Just seen on the Chaplains twitter than some school donated them £7,000. It's such a shame when that money could have actually been used for something good that it's been wasted on the Chaplains. Makes me furious
ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES OF A WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY'RE

KLUF

KLUF

Jun 16, 2020
There's no bus and the taxis would report her to the police. Walking to BH from Eastbourne would be more realistic but it would take you two hours
Why walking? Bicycle can be an option, can it?

• Love
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
walking is better if you're with a partner more time to talk to take in the experience personal opinion

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
KLUF

KLUF

Jun 16, 2020
If OP wants to get to BH without car/bus/taxi then bicycle is next thing that comes to mind

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
@Jumper Geo thanks!! Do u know anything more specific? I really want to hit the ground. If u do, pls PM me i'd be grateful til the end of my life ;) any info is valued
Are you going to jump on Wed or just check the area out?

Jump

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo and idontwannadothisanym
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
But you've got to take the bicycle with you. Tbh I don't understand the lockdown rules but if you live hours away and you take your bike you will attract attention from the police and be stopped

Last edited:
KLUF

KLUF

Jun 16, 2020
But you've got to take the bicycle with you. Tbh I don't understand the lockdown rules but if you live hours away and you take your bike you will attract attention from the police and be stopped
Maybe mountain bike and a path through woods?

KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Maybe mountain bike and a path through woods?
My point is that the bike would have to be attached to the outside of your car and that the police would see that you are going out from a cycle and stop you before you get anywhere close to Beachy Head due to lockdown. My point is that lockdown makes it hard to openly go out with a bike on your car