Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I hate people I am a bitch, but I am also caring, loving and emphatic, fuck I am just a mess, if I could spend my life insulting people in a kind way, then BAM I am good to go!!

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I am extremely mean too myself.... I hate myself so so much!

SeekingSolace

SeekingSolace

‘The sleep of reason breeds monsters’ -Goya
Jan 28, 2019
I am extremely mean too myself.... I hate myself so so much!

I definitely relate to this. I'm overly empathetic when it comes to others...but I have no empathy for myself. I hate myself and have maintained low self-esteem as a result. I want to see other people happy...I just sometimes can't imagine myself in that place, and I feel hollow. I lost my grandmother almost a decade ago and I still can't talk about her without crying. Between the adult onset epilepsy, anxiety, depression, and the loss of the one person who loved me more than anything in this world...I feel less human. Like each day was simply created to fall into the next, until no more days are left. I wish I could see those days I have left as a gift, and not a sentence.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
maka

maka

this is for you, mi cuervito 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
If been thinking about this honestly. I heard that when you die something reviews how you lived your life, etc., and you go from there. I am super nice to others because I believe that no human being deserves to be emotionally hurt - that is, unless they're a bad person. If I see you being a bully or being disrespectful to people who don't deserve it, I get so pissed off and pray to every god out there that you become miserable in the future. If I could I'd put a hex on you (not you as in OP, just a general "you"). I hate that I'm like that but I am. I guess that counts as being a horrible person because I wish bad things on people, but on the outside, most people will say I'm a sweet kid.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I can be if they provoke me or if they deserve it

Reactions: justanotherday
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Yes I would say so. When someone does something to me I wish the most awful things on them. I've wished people dead before. I've wished my physical condition on people who don't believe that it even exists or to those that have hurt me and have made it worse. I could go on. But I'm not mean to people.

Q

Qdv

Student
Sep 17, 2019
I believe I am. In the private recesses of my mind there is just a lack of compassion, gratitude or positivity. If left unchecked its judgement and irritation. Maybe Im not as mean as I am just negative.