• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

warriorkot

warriorkot

enjoy the unknown ♡
Sep 20, 2023
ive always found assisted death videos to be interesting. here are some videos of them. warning death but no gore.

i would have preferred to post these unlisted on youtube but they got deleted pretty fast! these links will take you straight to the video though.
assisted suicide michele causse

german TV assisted suicide

peter smedley assisted suicide

german assisted suicide doc

, the organization Dignitas gives Antiemetic drugs, which prevent vomiting, and 30 minutes later provide the person with 15+ grams of Pentobarbital dissolved in water.

Pentobarbital is a strong sedative, naturally given in a lethal dose in this case. It allows for a peaceful and painless death, where you simply fall asleep and never wake up.

This is their procedure for almost all assisted suicides, including that of Michèle Causse.

Last edited:
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
What method was used in the first and third one? They seemed so peaceful...

warriorkot

warriorkot

enjoy the unknown ♡
Sep 20, 2023
What method was used in the first and third one? They seemed so peaceful...
the organization Dignitas gives Antiemetic drugs, which prevent vomiting, and 30 minutes later provide the person with 15+ grams of Pentobarbital dissolved in water.

Pentobarbital is a strong sedative, naturally given in a lethal dose in this case. It allows for a peaceful and painless death, where you simply fall asleep and never wake up.

This is their procedure for almost all assisted suicides, including that of Michèle Causse.

Reactions: thegoldengirls
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
I
the organization Dignitas gives Antiemetic drugs, which prevent vomiting, and 30 minutes later provide the person with 15+ grams of Pentobarbital dissolved in water.

I wonder why It's very little liquid given compared to the recommended vet pentobarbital dose to ctb (two bottles it's a lot)

Reactions: warriorkot
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023

Oh thanks, so they're using N. Figures why it's pretty peaceful.

roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
I envy how their relatives accepted their choice and not being criminalized. Though we cannot know how long did they have to wait for their request approved.
One of the doctors said she cannot accept depressed patients. I wonder what is the case when the patient suffers from physical and mental illness and the former is hard to prove with diagnostics like neurological pain or severe tinnitus.

Reactions: inaminute
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
What an incredible bunch of videos. It just looks like a very personal event where death doesn't look like a punishment and the entire act doesn't look like a crime.

Ultimately you go into the same universe you came from. Every living person in the world deserves a death like this.

Can someone add more videos like this please?

Last edited:
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Looks like a super peaceful way to go. I would love to go that way.

Reactions: TimetoGo!
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Something about their complete calmness with their decision to die and the whole process of peaceful death is just so beautiful to watch. All of the candidates seem at peace with the fact, even happy to an extent, it's only the loved ones who seem to be having a hard time. But that is to be expected. If only we all were given the privilege of having our decision respected and given a dignified peaceful exit.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
ive always found assisted death videos to be interesting. here are some videos of them. warning death but no gore.

i would have preferred to post these unlisted on youtube but they got deleted pretty fast! these links will take you straight to the video though.

, the organization Dignitas gives Antiemetic drugs, which prevent vomiting, and 30 minutes later provide the person with 15+ grams of Pentobarbital dissolved in water.

Would be an absolute dream to have this , instead of painstakingly trying to find methods that will work

U

uselessman

Jan 12, 2024
If only someone would love me enough.... I am destined to do this alone.

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
What kind of antiemetic are they using?
What kind of antiemetic are they using?
"if the medication is to be taken through the stomach, the member must first take up to 70 drops of Paspertin (active ingredient: metoclopramide) as an anti-emetic to prevent (as far as possible) them vomiting the unpleasant-tasting NaP. (If an intolerance for metoclopramide exists, there are other medications available.) In this context, it is also necessary to warn the member that the medication has an unpleasant taste but, immediately after they take it, they can have a sweetened drink or chocolate to neutralise the unpleasant taste."
found it on their website

Last edited:
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I hope carbon monoxide or sn will look like the first one for me. But i dont care suffering a little to get out of that body.

Thanks for sharing the videos.

Reactions: doggiesarecute
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
My greatest fear is not the suffering but the potential failure of the attempt.
Me too but if i fail , the only thing i fear is not being able to walk, if i can , i will lie to get out of psych ward and try again.

Even if i cannot walk , vsed is legal in my country and they will have to give me care until i die.

Last edited:
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023

If only i could go out like that. It seems so peaceful. It should be a right to everyone...

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm