Leiot

Leiot

Oct 2, 2024
I think I'm a good person; I've just done a lot of bad things out of stupidity. I think if it didn't hurt that would mean I was a bad person.

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I know it's a very random question, but do you think you're are a good person? and it would be better if you could give a reason too.
I think i was a good person. Now? Today? I'm not sure I'm either. I'm barely human at this point. I'm certainly not really seen as human. I don't really have much opportunity to be bad or good honestly. I don't have opportunities for much of anything honestly. You need opportunities to be bad or good and I don't have those. If I ever get opportunities again who will I be? I dont think I have an inclination towards being bad. But I also have no real desire to be good or help people. I think I'm just going to shut out the world if given the opportunity.

leavingsoonx

leavingsoonx

Darkness and Misery
Sep 22, 2024
I know it's a very random question, but do you think you're are a good person? and it would be better if you could give a reason too.
I recently realized there is no point in caring about whether I'm good or bad. I just exist. And I exist as darkness and misery. So I'm not sure what that makes me?? Doesn't matter anyways tho

anopenwound

anopenwound

I̸'̷m̵ ̸g̶o̷i̶n̵g̷ ̶h̵o̶m̶e̶.̵
Jul 27, 2024
I'm horrible. I try to atone for it every second of the day - I work as hard as I can to be good, to do good, to appear good at least. I care a lot about the principles that bring me to do such work, but I do believe that the cause I fight for would benefit from me disappearing. 'Cause I've hurt people, 'cause my presence is burdensome, 'cause I've done horrible things. I care about the fight, I do. There's better people who should lead the charge though. It's awful to feel this pressured into doing this work while deep down I know I should just let everything go.

That's why I'm gonna CTB soon. I can't imagine surviving this christmas after all that this life has brought on me. It brings me a lot of peace to think that I'm finally doing what's right for everybody in my life: I'm gonna stop bothering them for good. I love them all so much. I wanna stop bringing them pain. I wanna stop hurting them.

BoredNTired

BoredNTired

Wants to sleep for a good long while
Sep 30, 2024
Not really. I've never done anything to be a good person. I don't rememeber the last time I've done much of anything without prompting besides passive consumption. I've done good deeds becase I was asked, but I don't think I've ever helped anyone or done much for any reason besides fear. The few instances I can think of anything that might qualify, I'm also sure I just did because I was afraid of being a bad person, not because I was kind or good in the least.

AloneInCollege

AloneInCollege

The one and only
Mar 7, 2022
Nope, I see myself as a genuinely bad person with little to no redeeming qualities.

SixNeufUn

SixNeufUn

Oct 8, 2024
Yes and no.

In general I am considered as a kind person. I try to be helpful, without necessary gains, respectful and understanding and even pass others people need above mines.

But the truth is that it is simply because I was raised like that and stuck in that. I was very afraid of my mother being young so I tried to make myself really unnoticeable no to attract her attention to me, avoid troubles and arguing. Recently I am trying to stop being that way because it isn't helpful at all and can cause issue. Like I have a lot of situations where shits happens to me but barely react. For an example I wanted to cross the road yesterday and I waited the cars to stop then when I crossed the car just speed in front of me, nearly missing my feet. I didn't react in any way neither look at the car. I simply wait for it to move then walk as if nothing happened.

But I would say the people that truly now me know that I am not like that and I am very sick. I did a lot of things I regretted by the past. I have been dealing with intrusive thoughts since a very young age and acted on many of them but as I grew the shame and guilt started to fade.

I knew I was a fucking piece of shit when I did something terrible but instead of fear and regret I was rather calm. Not a rush of adrenaline as I thought. Just calm and emptiness. Today if I have the right opportunity I will act on those thoughts like that day. I thought my friends would understand me somehow but it only drifted us apart. They were my only online friends and knew them since I was 14 now 21 and I can say I am pretty alone but even that doesn't make me react.

Anyway outside I am no different than a random you will meet on the street and a piece of shits knowing what I think and did

Edit: i do not consider myself as evil because every 'bad' things I did was because of my thoughts and I never took pleasure or satisfaction on them. I would say it was driven my curiosity and a best I only did each thing once or twice to be sure. ( Thats how I see myself I am not excusing my behavior at all) And no I feel empathy and I am not diagnosed of any mental health. And can enjoy helping others too. I hate doing bad for doing bad and free violence just to do.

Last edited:
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Depends on your definition of good and bad. What's your definition of good ? And what's your definition of bad ?

star.trip

star.trip

Oct 6, 2024
The first thing is to define what 's a good person or a bad person because what for some may be a good person for others is not.

I don't know if I am a good person or a bad person but I have almost no friends, my future is non-existent and I suffer emotionally. If I have hardly any friends, that is an indicator that I am obviously not good.

I can't evaluate whether I'm good or bad according to some criteria. I would like to say that I'm a good person but maybe what I think I am is different from what I'm in reality.
Anyway, when I'm gone I won't care much.