• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Venessolotic

Venessolotic

English is not my first language
Jan 19, 2024
I've been living here for a while and I have no interest in being locked up in some psych ward when I purchase SN in the future.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
As far as I have searched there's nothing that mentions your concern especially about welfare checks. There's not many people from your region of the world on this site also, even using the search tab on here only showed one result:

Not much is mentioned in this thread besides one member stating it's easy to get by searching online.

I found this site which was one of the only search results when I searched "United Arab Emirates sodium nitrite":

I don't know if this would be considered sourcing for me to post this since Idk if you can buy from them. But if you put in 'sodium nitrite' you'll get a small list of suppliers.

As for your concern for welfare checks, I'd suggest doing more research on your own before you decide on buying it.

Reactions: Venessolotic, rozeske and Praestat_Mori