• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
thanks for all of the suggestions guys. but i do agree with @I'm fragile I do not have the confidence to do such a thing and I honestly believe that would call unwanted attention on me, seems like painting a red target on my forehead, and that might rise suspicion that somethings wrong. I am indeed very anxious and definetly not a good liar. In any circumstances I wish to involve the police on this, in fact that's what I am try to avoid.

Yesterday i kind of lost my mind after being force to postpone my cbt date, that really threw me off and I was freaking out, about to disregard all of my preparations and act on impulse. Now that I am rested and a bit calmer I can see that this is not a good idea, I've been waiting for years so I guess I can keep on going for a little longer.

That might sound silly, but I want to have some dignity in death, I am not a fugitive and I should not be forced to hide myself as if I am a criminal I believe I have the right to leave in peace, in a calm way. Choosing this path is already hard enough, I definitely do not wish to carry one more burden and worrying about being found, when i could wait for an opportunity where I would surely not be, seems reckless and too stressful. My mind is set, i have everything I need to catch the bus, all that's left is finding the right time. As hard as it might be, i will make an effort to keep up until there.

Thanks a lot for all your help, i genuinely appreciate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Quinlor, x~Sophia~x and GoodPersonEffed
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
It's by law that the hotel doesn't disclose information about their guests to outsiders unless it's the police. Now say your parents put out a missing persons report, and you are found by the police, you can tell the police that you are fine and that you do not wish to return home. You are a legal adult, and you do not intend to harm yourself or others. You just on vacation to get away from the family for awhile. The police will tell you're fine, but will not disclose where you're at. I've covered that base when I was scoping out my CTB spot and the possible ramifications that may arise from my sudden disappearance.

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Just a reminder: If your phone is on your family's plan, then the named account holder can access - or give police permission to access - any and all information connected to it.

Also, if your parents tell police that they are concerned for your life, they may take actions that do not involve their customary regulations.

When you check in to a hotel, the clerk does not want your long story. He or she does not want to be involved in your problematic family issues. Mention that you are exhausted and ask them to put a do not disturb on your phone. If your parents do find you, they will have to get someone to break down the door. Trust me, the hotel will not let that happen without a visit from the police.

The goal is not necessarily to never be found (that's not possible) but to buy yourself enough time to do what you want to do. To lengthen the time available, ask the hotel if you can check in early in the day and get started. Your parents will be much less likely to suspect anything at lunchtime. Somehow, people often still associate bad outcomes with the dark of night.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x