ggetout33

ggetout33

Better to reign in hell...
Mar 3, 2023
Read on the Asperger's subreddit again, big mistake in reminding me how bad my life is cause of it.

I just don't care about life tbh. Every day I sit behind a computer browsing the web mindlessly. My antidepressants make me not as depressed or lazy. But I still feel bad.

But if you had to ask me if I was truly satisfied and content with my life I would say no. But I just don't feel the immediate need to CTB.

I mean, what's really the point of my life if I'm always the outsider? I will never mesh well with NT's, I'll be in a casket before finding an actual good gf. My autism makes sure of that. Maybe I'll find a good job but that's just to make more money for the wealthy elite that slowly kill this planet every day.

Sometimes I make careless mistakes when I'm driving. I try to improve, but why care if I die? The world doesn't care.

I wish I didn't have Aspergers. I hate even the idea of socializing because I always know how it ends.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also have Aspergers and the way that I see it, I'm not meant to exist here. It really does seem like autism just causes people to suffer more and more, existence certainly is so dreadful to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre