• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Patches

Oct 26, 2023
Yes I do because I wouldn't be in this mess.

If I could at least get a few physical issues fixed, I could feel a tad useful. I've got a hiatal hernia, groin hernia and side muscle injury to which I can't get fixed due to a lack of interest. Along with lower back damage. So I can't bend, lift or walk some days.

Add deafness, tinnitus, anxiety, depression, insomnia, sleep apnia, asthma, and a mind that's slowly decaying (likely concussion related) and it makes pulling through a little harder every day.

I did recently get a new doctor because the last one took no interest in any of it. So maybe this guy will help fix a few things. Fixing the hernias and whatever is wrong with my side would at least make me physically capable, which would be a huge boost to my well being.

I think its pretty messed up that I'm researching methods not because I want death, but because there's no health care available for me. I know I can't cure all my issues, but hernias and muscles can be fixed. To keep on keeping on like this is absolutely bonkers and its wearing me down immensely as time goes on.

Papa Shinai

Papa Shinai

Feb 2, 2024
I do not prefer to work under no circumstances. I have never dreamed labor. I am physically capable but mentally it seems like a torture. I really prefer to stare at a wall rather than going to work. My family is pressuring me to get a job as if I was the one who chose to come this life. I really hate how they bring you into this world and expect you to go to work.

Also when I mention I'm not bringing any child into this slavery they look me as if I'm mentally deranged. I would feel awful if I saw my children struggling in life just because of my selfish desires.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would like to work sth but lack of skills and age don't leave many options for getting a fair salary and min-wage is out of question - I reject becoming a wage-slave. Life wouldn't get better this way.

Reactions: Papa Shinai
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Hell no. I never want to work in my life. Working is absolutely awful... why would anybody voluntarily want that? Working is so awful to where pro lifers themselves even say stuff like "not all aspects of work is enjoyable" and "that's just life" when referring to bad aspects of work. Like, even delusional pro lifers themselves are complaining about work nowadays, that gives an indication of how shitty work is