• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DalesProdigy

Tyler R
Dec 20, 2019
If anyone recognizes my location and is near I would have zero problem travelling some distance to meet in person for a nice conversation, 1 on 1 personally helps me alot in my dark times and I feel I'm a good shoulder to lean on. If anyone has privacy concerns or any other worries feel free to email me for a more private discussion about it. We all deserve the right to have someone in person when we feel down, I'm looking for that myself and hopefully someone else out there is looking too!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and forever21
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
If anyone recognizes my location and is near I would have zero problem travelling some distance to meet in person for a nice conversation, 1 on 1 personally helps me alot in my dark times and I feel I'm a good shoulder to lean on. If anyone has privacy concerns or any other worries feel free to email me for a more private discussion about it. We all deserve the right to have someone in person when we feel down, I'm looking for that myself and hopefully someone else out there is looking too!
You might wanna be careful just throwing your email out there even if it is a throwaway. A lot of people out there with malicious intent that could possibly put you at risk.

Reactions: LegaliseIt!
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
After 24 hours and 5-ish forum posts, you can use private messages on here. Welcome!

D

DalesProdigy

Tyler R
Dec 20, 2019
You might wanna be careful just throwing your email out there even if it is a throwaway. A lot of people out there with malicious intent that could possibly put you at risk.
I completely understand and I feel a little dumb posting this on here, I also feel close to being ready to end it soon and I think that was my impulse to not really care about my email I just hope I haven't disrespected any rules. I'm basically just looking for someone to talk to in person before I go ahead with decisions of my plans, I want to offer some form of advice or nice words to someone before I'm gone. Just desperate I guess, that paired with my little time on the internet I'm clouted on how I should carry myself, but thank you for your advice.

• Hugs
Reactions: DevilInHell667 and LegaliseIt!
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I completely understand and I feel a little dumb posting this on here, I also feel close to being ready to end it soon and I think that was my impulse to not really care about my email I just hope I haven't disrespected any rules. I'm basically just looking for someone to talk to in person before I go ahead with decisions of my plans, I want to offer some form of advice or nice words to someone before I'm gone. Just desperate I guess, that paired with my little time on the internet I'm clouted on how I should carry myself, but thank you for your advice.
You are fine. This is a caring place, we just need to "Screech ya in!"
I'm not in NL, but sending Merb'ys to make you laugh! 9028EE3B EB1D 43A1 98ED D134C3157D92

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Are you looking for someone specifically in Central Newfoundland? Or the same province??
One of my parents has gone there a lot.

D

DalesProdigy

Tyler R
Dec 20, 2019
Are you looking for someone specifically in Central Newfoundland? Or the same province??
One of my parents has gone there a lot.
Preferably Central but I'd go anywhere for some conversation at this point honestly, I'm really an outcast in this small town I'm in and I'm itching for contact.

• Hugs