• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
the best friend is still yourself have friends but only business friends or colleagues at work it because you understand each other more i don't want to have my family my children and wife and they really piss me off

settheory

settheory

Bundle of perceptions
Jul 29, 2021
I have none. Not that i care much about that. It's one of my least problems. It feels tiny compared to some other problems i have. I might even decline a chance of having friends because i'd rather have no friends than bad friends.

Going Out Soon

Going Out Soon

Jul 6, 2022
This is my situation. I've been too depressed and too exhausted for the last 15 years to make any friends. I've been stuck on level 1 of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs for my whole life it seems. It takes all the energy I have to survive and I have none leftover to make a friend. Somehow, I did get married. Had no groomsmen lol. The marriage didn't last, surprise surprise, and I've been browsing this site ever since.

toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
i have some friends but i'm so depressed and mentally ill that i just stop talking to them. they r way more far ahead of me in life. and i feel like they don't deserve me as a friend cause i'm useless and just sad all the time now

nosurpries

nosurpries

Jul 3, 2022
yeah it's difficult. 80% of the time i am completely content, and even happy, with the fact that i am friendless. but then the 20%, usually on holidays/major events i feel so fucking lonely and sad and i really regret being so anti social.

TheBroken

TheBroken

What Really Matters Anymore?
Feb 13, 2022
None - never had any - unlikely ever will have any. Sometimes it's freeing but often just sad outcome of life.
yeah it's difficult. 80% of the time i am completely content, and even happy, with the fact that i am friendless. but then the 20%, usually on holidays/major events i feel so fucking lonely and sad and i really regret being so anti social.
Same

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Not_A_Seagull

Not_A_Seagull

Jul 6, 2022
This is my situation. I've been too depressed and too exhausted for the last 15 years to make any friends. I've been stuck on level 1 of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs for my whole life it seems. It takes all the energy I have to survive and I have none leftover to make a friend. Somehow, I did get married. Had no groomsmen lol. The marriage didn't last, surprise surprise, and I've been browsing this site ever since.
what is this maslow hierachy of needs?
same here fam
what sucks about adulthood is that people slowly drift away and it becomes harder to make freinds
same here fam
what sucks about adulthood is that people slowly drift away and it becomes harder to make freinds

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I used to have friends. It's hard to imagine someone that never did. Same thing with sexual stuff. I'm an adult virgin but then I read about those that never kissed a girl. Thats another league. It implies a completely failed life, but only if you let it be that. I used mysticism, philosophy and paranormal weirdness to convince myself that there is something else to life than being a succesful living organism.

J

JealousOfTheElderly

Max Azzarello was a hero and a martyr.
Aug 28, 2020
I pushed all my friends away. I don't have anything in common with them anymore. They all take my husband's side and we are also different politically. We're too different and I find them too judgmental. I seem to attract broken people which makes sense because our relationships are mirrors of different negative aspects of ourselves.

I'm better off alone without them. If I ever get divorced I will stop having suicidal thoughts too. I'm too scared to go through with a divorce though.