• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Pepper

May 22, 2019
I know it sounds dumb, but I had an attempt back in 2015 with scalpel blades, and came 2cm close to hitting my heart. Was wondering if that would be another option again? Minus the scalpel blades. I do have two very sharp knives, and have already hit I'm assuming my lung or my heart (the knife was throbbing inside of me). I took a few clonazepams, and smoked a bowl to make me feel more comfortable (which the pain, for me, at least, isn't too bad). I just really need a good push, and stop being such a pansy. But, what are your thoughts? Figured I'd ask your opinions. I'm not much a slitting the throat fan.
I also found this article, but who knows how helpful it will be:

https://www.survivalsullivan.com/7-lethal-places-strike-knife/

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: wanttodie, lilyeehaw, Heliochrome and 1 other person
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
I know it sounds dumb, but I had an attempt back in 2015 with scalpel blades, and came 2cm close to hitting my heart. Was wondering if that would be any option again? Minus the scalpel blades. I do have two very sharp knives, and have already hit I'm assuming my lung or my heart (the knife was throbbing inside of me). I took a few clonazepams, and smoked a bowl to make me feel more comfortable (which the pain, for me, at least, isn't too bad). I just really need a good push, and stop being such a pansy. But, what are your thoughts? Figured I'd ask your opinions. I'm not much a slitting the throat fan.

https:www.survivalsullivan.com/7-lethal-places-strike-knife/

Jesus dude that's a little too hardcore imho.

Reactions: Going Home, lilyeehaw and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. There have been a few threads here about exsanguination, which is close - if you put that term in the search gizmo it should reveal the previous threads. I hope you do careful research and make good decisions for yourself.

Reactions: lilyeehaw and Pepper
P

Pepper

May 22, 2019
Jesus dude that's a little too hardcore imho.
Go hard or go home? Joking. To each their own. I'd obt for N, but I'm too paranoid & financial issues that involve my family & I, and SN seems like a viable option, but I have GI health problems, so I don't know how well that would work for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: lilyeehaw
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
Go hard or go home? Joking. To each their own. I'd obt for N, but I'm too paranoid & financial issues that involve my family & I, and SN seems like a viable option, but I have GI health problems, so I don't know how well that would work for me.
Understandable, more power to you honestly. That takes some strong willpower on your end.

Reactions: Pepper and lilyeehaw
Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
Wow. Well, if you have this as your method I guess you've thought a lot about it. And I'm not the type to force my different outlook. But you might seriously think about other options? I don't know if you saw it recently, but in the US there was that woman who went so far with the politics she stabbed herself in the stomach a bunch of times because she is tired of living with our President. Reason aside, it goes to show how massively over fictionalized cutting and stabbing is in the movies. Not a quick death, from what I hear! By the way, in a morbid way, I have to give respect for having what it takes to be rooting around in your own chest, trying to hit your own heart!

Reactions: Pepper
P

Pepper

May 22, 2019
Understandable, more power to you honestly. That takes some strong willpower on your end.

Taking it like a (wo)man lol. I'm just more worried about getting the heart/location. Amusing, coming from a medical assistant dropout (had to due to my own health issues/stress, and taking care of my father who had MULTIPLE strokes, and is a freaking emotionally/verbally abusive butthole.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: restingspot
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I know it sounds dumb, but I had an attempt back in 2015 with scalpel blades, and came 2cm close to hitting my heart. Was wondering if that would be anther option again? Minus the scalpel blades. I do have two very sharp knives, and have already hit I'm assuming my lung or my heart (the knife was throbbing inside of me). I took a few clonazepams, and smoked a bowl to make me feel more comfortable (which the pain, for me, at least, isn't too bad). I just really need a good push, and stop being such a pansy. But, what are your thoughts? Figured I'd ask your opinions. I'm not much a slitting the throat fan.

I have wanted to stab my self
hitting my heart

19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
I know it sounds dumb, but I had an attempt back in 2015 with scalpel blades, and came 2cm close to hitting my heart. Was wondering if that would be another option again? Minus the scalpel blades. I do have two very sharp knives, and have already hit I'm assuming my lung or my heart (the knife was throbbing inside of me). I took a few clonazepams, and smoked a bowl to make me feel more comfortable (which the pain, for me, at least, isn't too bad). I just really need a good push, and stop being such a pansy. But, what are your thoughts? Figured I'd ask your opinions. I'm not much a slitting the throat fan.

You are pretty badass, I bet you have some other cool stories. I have an idea, what if you stick a blade in a few cm and then run into a wall?