• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

misanthrope1

misanthrope1

Aug 2, 2018
People suck, we are just apes with bigger brains. Everything we do is animalistic. We are self destructive. Greed is what makes the world a sh***y place to live, most negative things caused by humans in this world spawns from greed, which leads to things like societal degradation and the decline of mental health.

T

Tiburcio

Greed is what makes the world a sh***y place to live, most negative things caused by humans in this world spawns from greed, which leads to things like societal degradation and the decline of mental health.
I completely agree with you, I wish humans wouldn't be so greedy and thousand problems could be resolved.

MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
Not having to be surrounded by fucktard apes is a pretty good incentive for death - especially when one realised they're also human - read "fucktard ape".
Being forced to participate in this societal shitshow is powerful suicide fuel for many.
If you want to die because you're inundated with fuckwits, OP, then I wish you all the best. It's your choice after all.

Edit: words and stuff