lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
It was the same for me with hanging. I don't remember how I found the site, but I really wanted to do partial hanging - I was like yeey, I'll pass out, nice, it's over, hurray

Well, turns out it's more difficult than I thought. šŸ„²

Reactions: hell toupee
H

hell toupee

Sep 9, 2024
Yeah, it happens all the time when I come here

If you live in the US, then why not just get a gun instead? It seems a lot easier than to 3D print something.

If you live in the US, then why not just get a gun instead? It seems a lot easier than to 3D print something.
The problem about getting a gun is that I'm in a wheelchair and can't just drive in to a gun store and order up a gun like I'm in the McDonald's drive thru or something.

Plus, I'm in California, which is a lot more restricted than other states where you can literally walk in to a gun store and walk out 15mins later with a firearm.

CA has a waiting period on all firearms, and it's not like I can ask someone to just non chalantly drive me back and forth to gun shops several times to buy the gun, take tests, and drive me back to pick it up after the waiting period.

I mean, could I somehow make it work? Possibly, but after I became disabled last Jan I lost most the use of my fingers, so I wouldn't even be able to pull the trigger if I had a gun.

Ya, it sux to be me. Which is why I want out.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoPoint2Life
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
really fucking sucks. no good method. people praising SN, if there was somethign better. it would seem barbaric.
It was the same for me with hanging. I don't remember how I found the site, but I really wanted to do partial hanging - I was like yeey, I'll pass out, nice, it's over, hurray

Well, turns out it's more difficult than I thought. šŸ„²
thought exactly the same. tried like 5 times. nothing