• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
At risk of sounding like a "this forum has gone downhill" thread, I just wanted to share because it's hitting me hard right now and I'd like some companionship in this feeling. Not asking for attention with this, every "you are loved and valid" comment I see feels fake to me anyways, I just want to know I'm not alone.

This forum brings many different types of people with many different stories and issues, many of which are thoughtful and understanding of others, yet I can't bring myself to browse the threads without feeling alien.
I honestly think it's your aphedonia combined with everyone else's hopelessness that's creating this perspective. I have made dozens of posts and got not one single reply and yeah that made me feel pretty terrible...

But these people are convinced there is no solution. Some of the people on here are act as if their CTB is predetermined and isn't a conscious and informed decision.

I don't blame you or anyone personally making me feel unwanted, unfortunately... Most of us are suffering from porcupine syndrome...
We hurt the people who try to get close to us and then we become starved from social validation.

I feel this a lot.

Reactions: Abyssal
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I would definitely say yes I have felt that here at times. But I have tried to temperate those feelings because I have tended to feel them most places and so I think it is just me and something I need to deal with. For me it also probably comes from insecurity as well. But yes, as a Christian and believing in God, I have definitely felt unwelcome. I have also received a lot of support so I try and focus on that, but it is a very disquiet feeling.
That's my reason.

I was most likely lumped into the pro death camp and I don't feel welcome here at times.

Last edited: