• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VolatilePotato

VolatilePotato

BPD, boohooman
Feb 22, 2020
I've been posting a lot lately on methods. My most recent is antifreeze, and I was wondering if anyone has any expertise on the matter?

S

SugarbushMtn

Student
Dec 15, 2019
If it does not work it can cause blindness , so a major issue if unsuccessful. Need real glycol AF, red will not work.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I've been posting a lot lately on methods. My most recent is antifreeze, and I was wondering if anyone has any expertise on the matter?
I suppose this isn't one of those methods that tends to be used a lot, probably for very good reasons. I think if you use this method you will have a high chance of failure and major permanent injury or disability.
That said I have no expertise except maybe seeing Hulk Hogan use it in Suburban Commando
DBD

Reactions: Hennessy
Mist

Mist

Feb 23, 2020
I remember watching a murder show about a wife who killed her husband by putting antifreeze in his tea. If I recall it takes a lot to kill a human and it takes 24 hours at least till you ctb

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It might matter what kind. The old green stuff blows out your kidneys.

S

seafarer

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Many better options out there and info is on this site. I know there's a tempation to look for things around you that we have been told will kill etc but just because something can kill doesn't mean it's something you want to be killing you of you know what I mean,when the pain or side effects from a failure is worse than death and can make things more difficult for you in the future in a multitude of ways. Drinking it in amounts everyday is going to poison you for sure buy you may go thru a lot of suffering before you vlget close to ctb and open yourself up to all the sides with no benefit. Please try to not go this route. Things on here are not popular or talked about usually for good reason as people have been there done that so we don't have to. Hope you take this in spirit it is intended. I wouldn't eat you to get yourself in a more horrible situation that could have been easily avoided.