• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

edward77

Dec 20, 2019
ok, well whatever you decide to do, just try to always plan things well.... :heart:

note : ideally for the SN method, you would also include the antacid part...

eg Tagamet (Cimetidine) / Zantac (Ranitidine), or any basic antacid

b.t.w. Do you think you will make a goodbye thread ?

Note : As always, please note that I strongly encourage you to seek help with whatever is troubling you. With the right help things can improve. There are many sources of help if you look and reach out. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping out of harm's way.
if going with sn surely make a goodbye thread to share my experience.. my plan is to drink too much on the xmas day and jump into a river. will use sn if it fails... so if u do not see me here after xmas day then i would have succeeded in drowning..

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
if going with sn surely make a goodbye thread to share my experience.. my plan is to drink too much on the xmas day and jump into a river. will use sn if it fails... so if u do not see me here after xmas day then i would have succeeded in drowning..
ok... well if you wish, you could still post a goodbye thread on xmas day before your first attempt, but it's completely your choice of course. Some people prefer to be private, so it's up to the individual, so just do whatever you wish..... :heart:

In case you don't make a thread, if you decide to proceed then I wish you safe travels, and I think something good is waiting.... :heart: :heart:

Note : As always, please note that I strongly encourage you to seek help with whatever is troubling you. With the right help things can improve. There are many sources of help if you look and reach out. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping out of harm's way.