• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

ryla2090

Student
Feb 22, 2020
The plan(CTB) does not change, but I decided to give it a few days(2-3 days? seems appropriate) before I do it. Well school started already for me(There was a week-long holiday last week for my school), but at this stage, I don't think it matters anymore. I've cut off contact with people for now, and I plan to kind of indulge myself, and to gain willpower for the end. And a quick question: I want to seek an alternative if hanging(partial) fails. There's a pharmacy that's nearby my house. What are some affordable sleeping pills that you can get in Rome, Italy? My budget is app. 70 euros.
(Link to original post:https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-possibly-last-post-on-this-site.32923/#post-607775)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ghostgirl1995 and Indieblue