• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
According to PPeH, there's an OTC AE combination you can use if unable to acquire meto. I'm still on the hunt (as I don't have a set date or anything yet to cbt and want it to be as comfortable as possible when/if I do), but is there an alternative sedative that can be used if you can't get benzos?

For example, if I take extra of my anti-anxiety along with melatonin, it puts me to sleep pretty quickly. Could something like this work if I took it a bit beforehand or would it just cause a medication interaction?

EDIT: I'm located in the US.

Last edited:
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
It always helps to specify what country you're in as there might be options you're not aware of in your own country to get them underhandedly.

homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
It always helps to specify what country you're in as there might be options you're not aware of in your own country to get them underhandedly.
I appreciate that!! Normally I do, but it totally slipped my mind. I'll add an edit excerpt, but I'll state here that I'm in the US, as well.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
Ok that's better. Unfortunately I had to waste your time and raise your hopes in asking then because you're not in my country so I can't help.