J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Thank you so much to everyone who's responded! It means a lot, I really appreciate it. @JustAboutDone when you said stalk people here, what did you mean exactly?

:-) just find a couple of people who post things you like and you can write nice things on their profile. People here are receptive to other people being kind. I didn't mean real stalking obviously - where people sit outside people's houses and steal their laundry - that would be scary!!!

Reactions: color_me_gone, Deleted member 4993 and brighter
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
I've never had a real friend in my life.

Reactions: N-IsMyHope, color_me_gone, 123die and 2 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I've never had a real friend in my life.
Maybe that will change here. I've seen such nice people on SS that I would be surprised if you left the website without finding a good friend.

Reactions: color_me_gone and Deleted member 4993
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Maybe that will change here. I've seen such nice people on SS that I would be surprised if you left the website without finding a good friend.

Yeah I was just looking at the partners thread and made a post. Maybe I might make a friend.

Last edited:
KatieW

KatieW

Happy....
Feb 3, 2019
I have no family.
Really? Friends may be fickle but family tends to stick around. I've written off my family only for them to turn up when I'm on the ledge. I go up and dump them; I go low they find me.

Reactions: Livinginhell and color_me_gone
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Really? Friends may be fickle but family tends to stick around. I've written off my family only for them to turn up when I'm on the ledge. I go up and dump them; I go low they find me.

What about when you don't have family alive? The dead don't stick around to help.

KatieW

KatieW

Happy....
Feb 3, 2019
What about when you don't have family alive? The dead don't stick around to help.
That happens yes. I meant to ask @123die if their family's really dead or written off. I imagine people here have issues relating to family like I do.

Reactions: color_me_gone and Whatshername
Whatshername

Whatshername

Dec 14, 2018
Tha happens yes. I meant to ask @123die if their family's really dead or written off. I imagine people here have issues relating to family like I do.

Yes, indeed many people do have have family who they have written off (or have been written off by said family). Sorry if I came off flippant, I'm quite sensitive to the issue. OP didn't specify.

Reactions: KatieW and Deleted member 4993
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Yes, indeed many people do have have family who they have written off (or have been written off by said family). Sorry if I came off flippant, I'm quite sensitive to the issue. OP didn't specify.

@Whatshername you could never be flippant
You had a blue cat plus you were brave enough to try the butttery tea :-)

Reactions: color_me_gone, KatieW, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
Whatshername

Whatshername

Dec 14, 2018
@Whatshername you could never be flippant
You had a blue cat plus you were brave enough to try the butttery tea :-)

Lol, sadly the tea wasn't lethal. I didn't even throw up like expected. Just a bit nauseous. No headpats either :( Total failure :pfff:

Reactions: KatieW and Deleted member 4993
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Lol, sadly the tea wasn't lethal. I didn't even throw up like expected. Just a bit nauseous. No headpats either :( Total failure :pfff:

Lollll!!!! I think @Compodulator is probably giggling at us quietly somewhere for falling for it!!

Reactions: color_me_gone, Redt2go, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
Whatshername

Whatshername

Dec 14, 2018
Lollll!!!! I think @Compodulator is probably giggling at us quietly somewhere for falling for it!!

That's likely :D And I'm stuck with a box of black tea I'll never drink :hmph:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@123die did you try the tea experiment in this thread?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ling-team-for-weird-dietary-experiment.11749/

Reactions: color_me_gone, Deleted member 4993 and Whatshername
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
That's likely :D And I'm stuck with a box of black tea I'll never drink :hmph:

Loll!!! Leave it on your neighbours doorstep with a note, a packet of butter - and run away!!!

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Heh no. I'm waiting for this Saturday evening to try it again. Admittedly, only two attempts were made, this will be the third.

Whatshername

Whatshername

Dec 14, 2018
Heh no. I'm waiting for this Saturday evening to try it again. Admittedly, only two attempts were made, this will be the third.

My Earl Grey is all yours. :)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
123die

123die

Feb 16, 2019
The only family I have left is my mom and sister, they're all dead. My sister hates me and my mom treats me like shit. They both make me even more depressed/anxious/suicidal than I already am.

Reactions: N-IsMyHope, Redt2go and color_me_gone
Damn

Damn

Manic - depression
Aug 27, 2018
The only family I have left is my mom and sister, they're all dead. My sister hates me and my mom treats me like shit. They both make me even more depressed/anxious/suicidal than I already am.
Sorry to hear that, sounds pretty bleak and brutal. When I was homeless at 22 this family took me in, I'll never forget mum#2 I know I was lucky really lucky. But hope you can meet your #2fam without to much a wait. Sh!!!!!t I can do lil bru

Glim

Glim

Student
Jan 28, 2019
I think I made my first friend during my final days. CTB is even more difficult now because I fear hurting them because they are sensitive and struggle with mental health. Severing my attachment and distancing myself has been painful. It might have been better for both parties if we had never met.
So there are these things to consider. I guess the cliche "the grass is always greener on the other side" could be applied here

Last edited:
Reactions: Damn