RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
Watching the 4th fireworks alone. It made me a bit sad to realize how lonely i was. It was really pretty though. the grand finale was certainly that. The wall of smoke should send out an air quality alert though. I'd get bronchitis.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, Kerrtu, jaxxon_sunn and 3 others
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
Same here chilling alone

• Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu and RedHates
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm alone on every holiday. They're all the same. This one is particularly stupid, though, I must say. I never really understood it. I've seen fireworks and they're all the same to me and I really don't understand how blasting off Chinese fireworks somehow celebrates US Independence day. I'd bet that better than three forth of the people in the US don't even know what happened on July 4th. The people who blast off fireworks don't even care about July 4th, not that I do, either, but all they're really interested in is playing with fire and gunpowder and drinking. Guess I'm just too far gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Kerrtu, jaxxon_sunn and 2 others
RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
I'm alone on every holiday. They're all the same. This one is particularly stupid, though, I must say. I never really understood it. I've seen fireworks and they're all the same to me and I really don't understand how blasting off Chinese fireworks somehow celebrates US Independence day. I'd bet that better than three forth of the people in the US don't even know what happened on July 4th. The people who blast off fireworks don't even care about July 4th, not that I do, either, but all they're really interested in is playing with fire and gunpowder and drinking. Guess I'm just too far gone.
I really just like looking at the pretty colors and i guess thats what everyone else likes too. Whilst i was watching, I kept thinking that this couldnt possibly be heathly for the planet. And knowing that pretty much every single person in the US is also doing this shit in the same night is a little stressing. I think its a stupid way to celebrate a holiday.

Reactions: Kerrtu and jaxxon_sunn
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I really just like looking at the pretty colors and i guess thats what everyone else likes too. Whilst i was watching, I kept thinking that this couldnt possibly be heathly for the planet. And knowing that pretty much every single person in the US is also doing this shit in the same night is a little stressing. I think its a stupid way to celebrate a holiday.
It is what it is, huh? I remember a few years back when my mom was still alive, how much the explosions would scare her on the 4th. She was born in Germany and was a young teenager during WWII. Her, her sisters, brothers, mother and father used to have to retreat to the cellar every time the bombs started dropping. Those times stayed with her for the rest of her life.

• Aww..
Reactions: RedHates, Kerrtu and jaxxon_sunn
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I live in Canada, Canada Day was in the first of July, spent it alone, found out my friends did something, they didn't even ask me. I can't wait to die, they won't even notice lol

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: RedHates, Kerrtu and hhh_
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I went into 4th of July, and as usual not expecting much people asking me to hang out or do something on this day. Story of my life... and at this point I learn to enjoy this, because it just fuels me to proceed with ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: RedHates and Kerrtu
jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour près de toi
May 10, 2023
Yeah seeing people out there celebrating while I'm just stuck in my house makes me feel lonely. I don't have any friends to celebrate holidays with anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: RedHates and Kerrtu
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I'm alone most days, and when holidays come and go, I wouldn't notice if it weren't for decorations in stores, obviously the markings on calendars.

When I was growing up, we didn't celebrate any holidays or birthdays. That said, I do like a good firework show and have seen some in my life - I don't feel I'm missing out. I understand the feeling, or the reality of being alone though.

When we didn't celebrate holidays, at school I was made to sit in the hall: each year, my mother would inform the teachers of our religion and how I was not to be partaking in any kind of holiday or birthday parties.

⭐⭐🎆⭐🎇⭐⭐

( some fireworks for you, @RedHates )

• Love
Reactions: RedHates
RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
It is what it is, huh? I remember a few years back when my mom was still alive, how much the explosions would scare her on the 4th. She was born in Germany and was a young teenager during WWII. Her, her sisters, brothers, mother and father used to have to retreat to the cellar every time the bombs started dropping. Those times stayed with her for the rest of her life.
My Grandma went through that stuff too. She was also born in Germany and moved to Texas after the war. No one should have had to go through that.
I live in Canada, Canada Day was in the first of July, spent it alone, found out my friends did something, they didn't even ask me. I can't wait to die, they won't even notice lol
Im sorry to hear that. My friends didnt ask me to do anything either but thats probably because ive been distancing myself from them on purpose.
Yeah seeing people out there celebrating while I'm just stuck in my house makes me feel lonely. I don't have any friends to celebrate holidays with anymore.
Mood. After I graduated, all of my friends forgot about me. To be fair, they were all way younger than me because my shitty school lumped grades together.
I'm alone most days, and when holidays come and go, I wouldn't notice if it weren't for decorations in stores, obviously the markings on calendars.

When I was growing up, we didn't celebrate any holidays or birthdays. That said, I do like a good firework show and have seen some in my life - I don't feel I'm missing out. I understand the feeling, or the reality of being alone though.

When we didn't celebrate holidays, at school I was made to sit in the hall: each year, my mother would inform the teachers of our religion and how I was not to be partaking in any kind of holiday or birthday parties.

⭐⭐🎆⭐🎇⭐⭐

( some fireworks for you, @RedHates )
Honestly, same. Holidays have started to lose their significance to me. Whats the actual point other than to spend a shit ton of money? I think the fireworks are really pretty though. I just wish it wasnt so harmful.
Also may I ask which religion you are/were? I grew up Christian but turned Atheist when I started to see through their bullshit. But I've been pretty interested in the cult aspects of JW and LDS. Not like Id convert or anything, religion is dumb imo. I just find that stuff interesting.
and ty for the fireworks :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu and locked*n*loaded
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that loneliness is painful for so many who exist here, existence is just too cruel but anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: AncientSorrow, jaxxon_sunn and RedHates