A

ASwissGuy99

Just a lonely wanderer, wandering aimlessly
Mar 16, 2023
The biggest thing that makes me basically depressed and suicidal is being dismissed by most.

What I mean by that is I'm being dismissed about my health issues.

Like chronic fatigue. Most p e pole including some therapists and some doctors told me always it's all in my head, and I don't have any physical issues.

But how can that be? Is it really possible to "imagine" just being tired often?

Is it really just in my head, and then why do I have it too when I'm happy?

It can't be depression. And I have it since my teenage years.

Which actually ruined my life. But since no one took me seriously they all said I'm just lazy, instead of going to a dovtir with me and the doctor making a screening test.

It's also hard to find a doctor that is actually willing to do a large scale screening of my body, because of money and time I guess.

So what should I do, is there even hope for me to get this problem resolved if most doctor don't take me seriously?

Or is it over? And I will never be healthy and successful?

Reactions: m0lly
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those people just sound so incredibly insensitive, therapy is a scam anyway and doctors only care about money, they just want to get rid of patients as quickly as possible. I just think that in this cruel world any "help" usually just leads to more suffering, despite what other people say. And it's best to just take no notice of people who dismiss your problems as the fact is that they cannot experience life in the same way so they could never understand.