• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

kevinj430

Sep 9, 2023
Thoughts about drinking alcohol prior to sn. As an alcoholic prefer it instead of benzos. I know it increases chances of vomiting, but still.

Also would beer or liquor be more suitable? Beer would be to much liquid in the system, but liquor gives more of a gag reflex.

With an Antiemetic and even if vomit can take a second sn, so I guess my main question is the difference between beer or liquor in the system and how it will interact with the sn???

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
No, don't do this. It will increase the nausea exponentially and end up in failure.. Don't even ingest anything multiple hours prior to the SN.

D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah don't even think about it. This question has already been answered numerous and drinking alcohol is a bad idea.