• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Does anyone know if sn will show up in trace swabs for explosive substances.

I know potassium nitrate will and I bought 1kg so it wasn't obvious but I need to flush or dump it. If I pour powder into toilet I'm sure I risk contamination from air borne particles?

Which countries in Europe have less stringent checks.

I have to sort out where I can get in so I can disappear with 1kg sn. I'll maybe stay in the upcountry I'm in to avoid customs and just move about. I'm walking out on my whole life. Car home job. My cat is sorted

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yes SN is oxidizing and can explode or react with metals heavily (at higher temperatures). Nitrite is not commonly used for explosives afaik, it's Nitrate. I would assume transporting it in an airplace is a risk becasue of its oxidizing nature, I don't know how heavy checks are. Sorry, but probably it'd be confiscated if detected. Couldn't you use the train or ferry to go back home?

• Informative
Reactions: Jezzibell
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Yes SN is oxidizing and can explode or react with metals heavily (at higher temperatures). Nitrite is not commonly used for explosives afaik, it's Nitrate. I would assume transporting it in an airplace is a risk becasue of its oxidizing nature, I don't know how heavy checks are. Sorry, but probably it'd be confiscated if detected. Couldn't you use the train or ferry to go back home?
I'll look into that. Thank you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
If you live in the EU you can just order SN from a EU country and no customs will be involved. SN is explosive ! If they find it in your luggage, you will be in big trouble. They would think you were planning a terrorist attack on a plane or at the airport. 🔥

Last edited:
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
I'll look into that. Thank you.

If you live in the EU you can just order SN from a EU country and no customs will be involved. SN is explosive ! If they find it in your luggage, you will be in big trouble. They would think you were planning a terrorist attack on a plane or at the airport. 🔥
Thank you. Is it safe to flush potassium nitrate down the toilet

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
It´s a poison. I have the same problem with my 500 g SN. I don´t know.

DutchMister1488

DutchMister1488

Jul 10, 2023
DUDE WHY DO YOU HAVE A KILO!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
DUDE WHY DO YOU HAVE A KILO!!!!!!!!!!!1
Thats the smallest size they sold it also for sn.is that flushable? I don't want to dump in bin or sea. What if I poured little by little into toilet. Will it explode