• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DepressoEspresso

DepressoEspresso

Dec 27, 2019
Personally, I feel like it's just additional insult to injury having to successfully ctb a second time if the afterlife were to exist. Ugh. That would be the worst. (Don't take this seriously please)

• Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Lost in a Dream and Marchioness
Lost.

Lost.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are posion
Feb 13, 2020
I realy don't belive in afterlife

Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
I hope there's nothing after, I'm tired and want to sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: purplesmoothie, whitetea, flower and 2 others
Lost.

Lost.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are posion
Feb 13, 2020
I would like to there is after in which i would be healthy and happy again.

Reactions: adam&eve, purplesmoothie, crybaby and 2 others
I

I'llGetOffHere

Feb 18, 2020
Though I was raised as a Christian, I stopped believing in heaven, hell and the afterlife when I lost my faith many years ago, but I respect other people's beliefs. My family are still religious.

It would be nice to think that there's a scientific version of reincarnation where the atoms we're made up of go back out into the cosmos and come together again later in time and maybe even in another dimension, if one exists.

highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
I was brought up in the church but dont know if i believe in anything after death. I'm just hoping its similar to sleeping. Ive only had a nde once and thats cause i stupidly passed out after donating blood. I walked straight to my class and didnt eat or drink anything after. And i think i passed out. I remember fighting to keep my eyes open but they kept closing on their own. I was very calm about the whole thing too. It felt nice... Idk if I want it to be anything after life. If there was a second chance id do better.

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
flower

flower

on the moon
Feb 23, 2020
I hope there isn't anything, I've had enough of being conscious!

Although if reincarnation is real, I would like the universe to know that I'd be happy to come back as a cat.

Reactions: adam&eve and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
My mother, after a terrible car accident and the several surgeries that followed, had her heart stop multiple times. She said she observed herself on the table with the surgeons working on her and then was suddenly "yanked" upwards and was watching the Earth spin as if from orbit. She said she felt like she was a part of everything, that she understood the world in an entirely different fashion (described weird things like feeling like she was a part of colors, of time, etc). She "fell" back into her body and it was like falling into a pool of icy water, where she was suddenly aware of the weight of her body and all of the pain again.

It's stories like hers that lead me to believe there is something after death. That our consciousness moves on, continues to exist, even if it is as something we can't understand. To me, when a relative dies, it always feels like they've gone through a door I can't find. Maybe it is me seeking comfort but I usually listen to my gut feelings and my gut tells me I'll see them all again, even if in a different form.

But I'll never disregard anyone else's beliefs!

Hi mukluk0713

I like these two NDE cases because you get to hear from the surgeons who are shocked as they confirm they must have been floating above them, so great news NDE's are real and not a DMT trip..

Cheers Geo

• Love
Reactions: adam&eve
A

alphabetsoup

Feb 26, 2020
I don't have any concrete beliefs- they tend to fluctuate depending on my state of mind. Right now I'm pretty terrified that I'm already in hell, and that any attempts to ctb will either be fruitless due to being unable to escape hell, or that I'll wake up in an even worse situation ^^; Nothingness is kind of the dream. I dare not hope for heaven tbh

Reactions: adam&eve and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I don't have any concrete beliefs- they tend to fluctuate depending on my state of mind. Right now I'm pretty terrified that I'm already in hell, and that any attempts to ctb will either be fruitless due to being unable to escape hell, or that I'll wake up in an even worse situation ^^; Nothingness is kind of the dream. I dare not hope for heaven tbh

Yes I have thought the same, we are already in hell. I'm not very religious but I think there is life after death and rebirth.

Cheers Geo

Reactions: alphabetsoup
Privatehell

Privatehell

Mar 3, 2020
I'm not a religious person or particularly spiritual; I may get scared in a creepy haunted house at night alone but I don't genuinely believe in ghosts or anything... At least I'm mostly on the non believing side. There is always the possibility that more exists beyonds what's tangible and founded in hard evidence but I'm comfortable in my belief that this present consciousness / existence is all I will know. Energy flows; decomposition in the ground serves nature but as far as energy transfer is concerned, I think that's all. We are an organic machine and have no soul to speak of that will transcend to another plane. I love the idea of afterlife and reincarnation though so if that is indeed what awaits us then it'll be a bit of a brucey bonus for me!

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Thought I'd toss this into the mix:

• Love
Reactions: adam&eve
crazy1

crazy1

Mar 2, 2020
I'm not sure what comes after death but I feel there something. I don't believe in ghosts like what you'd see on TV but I have seen them myself and had weird experiences, so I feel like something happens when you die but we're probably all wrong because how could you guess that.
I hope it's like how it is in the show The Good Place, especially by the end of the series. It would be nice to have infinite tries to become a better person with eternal paradise as a reward then from there you live enough eternities to experience everything you'd want to until finally you get to CHOOSE to walk through a final door that completely ends your existence in a painless way.
I love that show, would be amazing if that's what the afterlife is really like

Reactions: adam&eve and Dr Iron Arc
E

essence_of_struggle

Mar 20, 2020
I've watched my fair share of youtube NDE vids. Thought they were really interesting. Some folk might think it morbid but I've found them to be very pro life (unfortunately). I've learnt many lessons from watching them regardless of whether they actually occurred. When you watch a few, you'll notice that the point of them seems to be, in part, the afterlife trying to convince folk to stay here as long as they can.

This is a good one because he was western neurosurgeon who believed the brain creates consciousness. That is essentially the argument, isn't it? Is consciousness of the brain or does the brain tune into consciousness like an aerial does to tv stations?

They often seem to be given experiences that prove themselves by illucidating the NDE'er about a dead family member that only they had not met, or similar.

• Love
Reactions: adam&eve and highlyvolatile
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I've watched my fair share of youtube NDE vids. Thought they were really interesting. Some folk might think it morbid but I've found them to be very pro life (unfortunately). I've learnt many lessons from watching them regardless of whether they actually occurred. When you watch a few, you'll notice that the point of them seems to be, in part, the afterlife trying to convince folk to stay here as long as they can.

This is a good one because he was western neurosurgeon who believed the brain creates consciousness. That is essentially the argument, isn't it? Is consciousness of the brain or does the brain tune into consciousness like an aerial does to tv stations?

They often seem to be given experiences that prove themselves by illucidating the NDE'er about a dead family member that only they had not met, or similar.

I believe in the afterlife but I don't trust this man who wrote lots of books, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eben_Alexander_(author)

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Hi Jumper Geo,
I like him. Horses for courses, I suppose. Not overly keen on Wicki anymore. Fairly closed minded organisation ime.

Yeah but what they say is true he's a bit dodgy and had malpractice claims against him, don't get me wrong he's a clever man so he new he could exploit the situation and sell a lot of books and make a ton of cash.

E

essence_of_struggle

Mar 20, 2020
I wish I could take my life lessons from this life into a next life.

I'd guess that they are only that the transmission is slow and slight.

Yeah but what they say is true he's a bit dodgy and had malpractice claims against him, don't get me wrong he's a clever man so he new he could exploit the situation and sell a lot of books and make a ton of cash.

He comes over as pretty geuinine to me. Cripes, if what were said and thought about me were true ..

E

essence_of_struggle

Mar 20, 2020
It's an interesting topic or sure. Not totally convinced. People can become aware other places and happenings in a few ways. Could be right though. A topic that deserves the odd book eh! :)

I found this interesting:

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I'm similar but I do enjoy cases of rebirth like below because they told there story, not looking for fame or fortune as they say they never received any money and have just got on with normal life, no book deal etc. The full story was on Ghost inside my child.

Z

zeroambition

Recovered
Nov 3, 2019
I have no idea what happens after we die but if there's a "white light" when I die I'll be avoiding it. I absolutely hate the idea of reincarnation and I'll do anything to avoid it. I would rather stay in the spiritual world to learn than reincarnating on earth even if my soul advances much slower.

Last edited:
Reactions: adam&eve, purplesmoothie, RileyTanaka and 3 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I have no idea what happens after we die but if there's a "white light" when I die I'll be avoiding it. I absolutely hate the idea of reincarnation and I'll do anything to avoid it. I would rather stay in the spiritual world to learn than reincarnating on earth even if my soul advances much slower.

I'm afraid if there is a white light I'm heading for it, I won't risk being an orb floating around Earth watching people drinking beer, it would kill me again, :haha:

• Love
Reactions: adam&eve, purplesmoothie and zeroambition
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
I don't openly bash religion, and don't view anyone who practices religion as wrong. I grew up in a church, but questioned the stories in the Bible instantly at a young age. My brain won't allow me to get into religion with how I base everything off simple logic. Not to mention it's the biggest scam on the planet. I personally feel like it takes advantage of people during hard times. I instantly assume your vulnerable, and easily manipulated if you attend church regularly. It's like they bring people in, and make these empty promises to people who need real solutions, and if you donate into the collection basket this God will answer your prayer. I picture the afterlife, like before my life! Nothing.

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
All of those people who claim to have lived another life actually haven't. Food for thought.

Reactions: HelensNepenthe
tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
I believe that nonexistence awaits us, but it does feel nice to think about reincarnation. Would love it if a character selection screen popped up allowing me to decide all my specs before starting a New Game+.

Reactions: adam&eve, Jumper Geo and rasputin
ExitStageLeft

ExitStageLeft

Experienced
Mar 7, 2020
As far as Christianity goes, I'm fond of the Swedenborgian interpretation of Hell (which is surely where I'll go) - that all the talk of fire and brimstone is a metaphor for the burning passions of those who go there; that Hell is really very much like life as it exists today; that its denizens basically have nothing more restraining them from hurting one another in pursuit of their passions; and that you could theoretically be saved from it, but you have no strong desire to because you enjoy it there.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
As far as Christianity goes, I'm fond of the Swedenborgian interpretation of Hell (which is surely where I'll go) - that all the talk of fire and brimstone is a metaphor for the burning passions of those who go there; that Hell is really very much like life as it exists today; that its denizens basically have nothing more restraining them from hurting one another in pursuit of their passions; and that you could theoretically be saved from it, but you have no strong desire to because you enjoy it there.

What if Hell is not eternal what if it's just a human lifetime, well it certainly feels like I have been in hell all my life so whatever does or doesn't exist after, is a bonus.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
If your going to CTB soon, you need to see this there is nothing to be afraid of in the afterlife:haha:

Your welcome

Best wishes

Geo

Reactions: Philosykos