rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
Assuming my SN arrives next week and passes the purity tests, my ctb date will be 1 week from today.

I'm nervous about the abdominal pain and heart racing/anxiety. I included the benzos because it's hard for me to lose consciousness normally (never blacked out when I was a heavy drinker and couldn't lose consciousness with nitrogen gas method even with O2 down in 50s). I included the propranolol to help with the tachycardia.

Benzo dosage
I used this handy calculator to convert PHP recommended dose of 600mg oxazempam to what I have on hand

Benzos recommended are 20x30mg oxazepam
1 30mg oxazempam = about
1 mg xanax
2mg Ativan
15mg valium

I have on hand:
2 mg xanax (2 tabs) = 2 oxaz tabs
35mg Valium (7 tabs) = ~2 oxaz tabs
32 mg Ativan (16 tabs) = 16.oxaz tabs

Timeline.
24 hours before stop foods
2 hours before stop fluids
2 hours before 60mg Pepcid (debatable but is a regular med and will reduce reflux), 400 mg propranol
1 hr before: 50mg tramadol for pain reliever
45 min before 3x30 mg meto + 8 mg Zofran
30 mins before Crush benzos, dissolve in small amount of water to make a paste and absorb in mouth as much as possible to reduce onset time (2 tabs valium, 7 tabs Xanax, 16 tabs Ativan)
10 mins before measure out 25 + 25 +24 grams SN and 3 cups 100 ml water each
5 mins before: mix SN in water, use oragel to numb mouth and throat
0 min drink 1 SN drink in 2-3 gulps
Chew gum to remove taste and reduce gagging
If vomiting occurs, drink 2nd cup
If vomiting occurs again, drink 3rd cup
Lie down with bucket beside bed
Hopefully pass out in 15-20 minutes

Do you have any feedback or critiques? I know simpler can often be better, but I'm weighing that with my phisiology and difficulty with loss of consciousness a.d fear of pain.

Thank you so much in advance! This site hasade a huge difference for me. Very grateful.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tony24, Timothy7dff and divinemistress36
B

b1cycle

Jun 9, 2024
I read that you really only need 8 hours of fasting. I think too much fasting will increase the acidity of your stomach which is the opposite of what you want. You just don't want anything in your stomach.

Reactions: dying flower and rj3542
rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
I read that you really only need 8 hours of fasting. I think too much fasting will increase the acidity of your stomach which is the opposite of what you want. You just don't want anything in your stomach.
Thanks for that. I may reduce it to 12. Sometimes I have slower stomach emptying so I want to make sure my stomach is really empty. Fasting is easy for me fortunately. I'm rarely hungry.

P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
Assuming my SN arrives next week and passes the purity tests, my ctb date will be 1 week from today.

I'm nervous about the abdominal pain and heart racing/anxiety. I included the benzos because it's hard for me to lose consciousness normally (never blacked out when I was a heavy drinker and couldn't lose consciousness with nitrogen gas method even with O2 down in 50s). I included the propranolol to help with the tachycardia.

Benzo dosage
I used this handy calculator to convert PHP recommended dose of 600mg oxazempam to what I have on hand

Benzos recommended are 20x30mg oxazepam
1 30mg oxazempam = about
1 mg xanax
2mg Ativan
15mg valium

I have on hand:
2 mg xanax (2 tabs) = 2 oxaz tabs
35mg Valium (7 tabs) = ~2 oxaz tabs
32 mg Ativan (16 tabs) = 16.oxaz tabs

Timeline.
24 hours before stop foods
2 hours before stop fluids
2 hours before 60mg Pepcid (debatable but is a regular med and will reduce reflux), 400 mg propranol
1 hr before: 50mg tramadol for pain reliever
45 min before 3x30 mg meto + 8 mg Zofran
30 mins before Crush benzos, dissolve in small amount of water to make a paste and absorb in mouth as much as possible to reduce onset time (2 tabs valium, 7 tabs Xanax, 16 tabs Ativan)
10 mins before measure out 25 + 25 +24 grams SN and 3 cups 100 ml water each
5 mins before: mix SN in water, use oragel to numb mouth and throat
0 min drink 1 SN drink in 2-3 gulps
Chew gum to remove taste and reduce gagging
If vomiting occurs, drink 2nd cup
If vomiting occurs again, drink 3rd cup
Lie down with bucket beside bed
Hopefully pass out in 15-20 minutes

Do you have any feedback or critiques? I know simpler can often be better, but I'm weighing that with my phisiology and difficulty with loss of consciousness a.d fear of pain.

Thank you so much in advance! This site hasade a huge difference for me. Very grateful.
I like this protocol. Questions for you:

- do you expect any side effects of propranolol, eg. dizziness or drowsiness that might compound things from there with benzo's?
- how did you figure tramadol dose? I have morphine and wondering whether to use this as pain killer prior or as part of knock-out/lethal drug immediately post SN
- what are you thinking benzo peak time will be?
- what time gap are you thinking to know if vomiting will occur, like 5-10min post intake maybe? Have you thought about the benzo window accomodating this?

Love the research you're putting into this and thanks for posting it for others to learn from.

Hoping you go with peace.

Timothy7dff

Timothy7dff

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
Loooks good to me, but I have no idea what I'm talking about.