sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
I think there are a few reasons, and I'll ignore people deliberately posting to generate a reaction or attention. The first is setting an impossible goal to avoid CTB. I've seen people talk about building guillotines in their parent's basement. Others are looking for validation for a particular fear and will often post the same idea over and over, looking for that one person who agrees with them. You also have to factor in anxiety/ocd/etc.
Maybe its my case. I guess i am just a neirotic and express my fears to feel better. Msybe I shouldnt have created this thread but those are my real fears

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mrscat, tryingtoescape, checkouttime and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I think there are a few reasons, and I'll ignore people deliberately posting to generate a reaction or attention. The first is setting an impossible goal to avoid CTB. I've seen people talk about building guillotines in their parent's basement. Others are looking for validation for a particular fear and will often post the same idea over and over, looking for that one person who agrees with them. You also have to factor in anxiety/ocd/etc.

I don't think someone agreeing with a person makes them seem legit, people would have to be stupid to think that!!! Obviously people can have fears etc,SI thats only natural. but no point over worrying about stuff, if it bothers you that much don't do it. I mean plenty of people have had fears and gone on to ctb, i hardly think anyone is just going to think yay i'm off to ctb now. lol guillotines in the basement, yeah of course someone would do that when there are many far simpler ways, I saw the person that says SN melts your insides aswell!!!. thing is when a person gets desperate enough they want to ctb, i'm pretty sure any fears or worries go straight out the window. you only have to look at people who do stuff spontaneously to see that.

Oh i see the groups of people that comment together to try make themselves look legit lol, quite laughable really. Its like people thing because people are suicidal they are somehow stupid. as i mentioned before there are alot of people that are clearly not stupid, also plenty of people who have done research or have knowledge about stuff, that others clearly know nothing about. I mean it doesn't take a brain surgeon to realise you might want to listen to what a moderator says, who has even posted the pph for us when they had no need to do so, rather than some idiot who has no clue.

I understand you have to factor in anxiety and the other stuff you have mentioned, also you have to factor in plain old BS and scaremongering as wel, like was posted in the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: gloriatrillo and Aap
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
I came accross Mberrys in my research. These are actually tablets that you let melt on your toungue and then if you eat or drink anything sour, bitter, this tablet makes your brain think you are eating something sweet. One tablet changes what you think you are tasting for 30 min. I bought a bag on Amazon for $20 CDN. I am going to test this today using vinegar, I will take the tablet before then drink venegar to see how much this tablet alters the taste. IF this works, it will provide a lot of ease to peoople like me who are worried our gag reflex will kick in as soon as we taste something so bitter. I will report back later today.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Disappointered, Sister of the Moon, gloriatrillo and 3 others
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
I came accross Mberrys in my research. These are actually tablets that you let melt on your toungue and then if you eat or drink anything sour, bitter, this tablet makes your brain think you are eating something sweet. One tablet changes what you think you are tasting for 30 min. I bought a bag on Amazon for $20 CDN. I am going to test this today using vinegar, I will take the tablet before then drink venegar to see how much this tablet alters the taste. IF this works, it will provide a lot of ease to peoople like me who are worried our gag reflex will kick in as soon as we taste something so bitter. I will report back later today.
I suggested this in the past and someone explained why it wouldn't work for these specifically. If you actually look online there are several taste modifiers that deal specifically with bitterness but I'm not sure where you'd acquire any of these:

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

Jul 20, 2021
I suggested this in the past and someone explained why it wouldn't work for these specifically. If you actually look online there are several taste modifiers that deal specifically with bitterness but I'm not sure where you'd acquire any of these:

Thanks for the information. Did you actually try it? So I just tried it. You put the tablet on your toungue and swirl it around in your mouth . It takes about 10 min to dissolve. Then I took a bottle of regular vinegar........I took a good mouthful and swallowed it. So it took 70% of the bitterness out. I didnt make a face when I swallowed it and I hate vinegar, especially considering I drank it straight out of the bottle. I hope other members try it, its $20 Canadian for 10 tablets. In theory it may not be reccomended but if it works it works............and it worked for me enough that I will definitely take a tab before I drink N.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Disappointered and Dead Meat
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Thanks for the information. Did you actually try it? So I just tried it. You put the tablet on your toungue and swirl it around in your mouth . It takes about 10 min to dissolve. Then I took a bottle of regular vinegar........I took a good mouthful and swallowed it. So it took 70% of the bitterness out. I didnt make a face when I swallowed it and I hate vinegar, especially considering I drank it straight out of the bottle. I hope other members try it, its $20 Canadian for 10 tablets. In theory it may not be reccomended but if it works it works............and it worked for me enough that I will definitely take a tab before I drink N.
I haven't no, might be worth trying with actual N but as far as I'm aware it only works for acidic substances that are sour rather than bitter since taste buds differentiate them. From looking it up the nembutal solution has a pH of 9.5

I've also heard you can feel the bitterness in your throat long after. I've tested a small amount of powder In water before and the after taste lingers for a very long time

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

Jul 20, 2021
I haven't no, might be worth trying with actual N but as far as I'm aware it only works for acidic substances that are sour rather than bitter since taste buds differentiate them. From looking it up the nembutal solution has a pH of 9.5

I've also heard you can feel the bitterness in your throat long after. I've tested a small amount of powder In water before and the after taste lingers for a very long time
Good to know. So I will look up foods or liquid with a ph of 9.5 and try again.

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Try it with some alcohol and see if it changes the taste since some have said N tastes like a bitter alcohol. Or try chewing a safe OTC bitter pill

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

Jul 20, 2021
so we are back to take N followed by a shot of alcohol.........from the PPeH.......someone come up with a bitter liquid or pill I can chew after I take the Mberry pill for a test. I checked the ph for Vinegar and its like 2-3 so that taste test is a fail. The problem I am having is when i research high alkeline ph levels of foods, the ph levels are noted "after being digested" I want to compare the taste of N with a comparable food that will taste bitter right on my tounge and eat that before and after I take the mberry. A few members have tasted N, tell me a food that tasted like N and I will try that food before and after taking this Mberry tablet and let you know the results.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
so we are back to take N followed by a shot of alcohol.........from the PPeH.......someone come up with a bitter liquid or pill I can chew after I take the Mberry pill for a test. I checked the ph for Vinegar and its like 2-3 so that taste test is a fail. The problem I am having is when i research high alkeline ph levels of foods, the ph levels are noted "after being digested" I want to compare the taste of N with a comparable food that will taste bitter right on my tounge and eat that before and after I take the mberry. A few members have tasted N, tell me a food that tasted like N and I will try that food before and after taking this Mberry tablet and let you know the results.
There is no food that tastes like it lol. Maybe somewhere has a herbal tea or supplement that tastes like it. It's a very chemical type of bitterness if that makes sense

• Love
Reactions: Dystopia and Dead Meat
L

LostMyWorld

Sep 1, 2021
Hello everyone.

In the last 2.5 years there have been constant rumors and claims that drinking N has a high chance of vomiting. It's a wide spread concern and I understand why. Nobody wants to fail an attempt with N due to a simple thing like puking. But this has also lead to fear mongering about this rather reliable and peaceful method, some people decide to go with SN instead and it also resulted in alternative administration methods of N that aren't as safe - such as rectal administration of said substance. I don't recommend that.

But this risk of vomiting after drinking N is extremely overblown and to prove that, I'll link a snippet of a live-stream from Philip Nitzschke, from back in Spring 2018. He already addressed these concerns and explained why they're valid but don't make much sense. The reason why Exit International recommends taking anti-emetics (and I guess that's the reason why everyone is so worried about puking) before drinking N is because there are plenty of people that want to end their life due to old age or terminal illness. That's the main audience of their organization. And there are many diseases where nausea is part of the condition or the treatment, such as chemotherapy (for example as treatment for cancer). That's why they recommend taking anti-emetics prior to drinking N. It's a necessary and logical safety measure if you're in such a circumstance. But if you're young, healthy and don't suffer from such diseases, leaving via N should be rather easy from a technical perspective. The risk that you will vomit is extremely small and I'm not aware of any credible stories that resulted in a failed attempt due to vomiting.

I'm currently taking drugs to treat rheumatoid arthritis, such as methodrexat and this drug has nausea as a side effect, therefore it would make sense for me to take the anti-emetics, despite my young age of 26. The substance itself isn't that gruesome or disgusting that its consumption alone would cause puking. But Exit International generally recommends everyone to take anti-emetics prior to drinking N not because it's absolutely necessary to succeed your attempt but simply as a safety measure. It simply doesn't harm to take some anti-emetics if you're drinking a +600 dollar substance anyway.

That's my interpretation of this live-stream, here is the link. I hope this settles this question once and for all. If you have N, you're in possession of the most reliable, peaceful method that is out there, that's a fact - and if you want to end your life, you should take it the proper way, that means oral. Every single euthanasia organization in this world is doing it this way with a 0% failure rate, as far as I know. Read the resources and follow the instructions according to the PPH and you'll have a peaceful and reliable exit.

@Johnjohn1

J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
That's a very good video. Thank you for sharing it. You are definitely well informed on this subject

Reactions: LostMyWorld
Chasing Sleep

Chasing Sleep

sad hoe
Mar 10, 2022
Hello everyone.

In the last 2.5 years there have been constant rumors and claims that drinking N has a high chance of vomiting. It's a wide spread concern and I understand why. Nobody wants to fail an attempt with N due to a simple thing like puking. But this has also lead to fear mongering about this rather reliable and peaceful method, some people decide to go with SN instead and it also resulted in alternative administration methods of N that aren't as safe - such as rectal administration of said substance. I don't recommend that.

But this risk of vomiting after drinking N is extremely overblown and to prove that, I'll link a snippet of a live-stream from Philip Nitzschke, from back in Spring 2018. He already addressed these concerns and explained why they're valid but don't make much sense. The reason why Exit International recommends taking anti-emetics (and I guess that's the reason why everyone is so worried about puking) before drinking N is because there are plenty of people that want to end their life due to old age or terminal illness. That's the main audience of their organization. And there are many diseases where nausea is part of the condition or the treatment, such as chemotherapy (for example as treatment for cancer). That's why they recommend taking anti-emetics prior to drinking N. It's a necessary and logical safety measure if you're in such a circumstance. But if you're young, healthy and don't suffer from such diseases, leaving via N should be rather easy from a technical perspective. The risk that you will vomit is extremely small and I'm not aware of any credible stories that resulted in a failed attempt due to vomiting.

I'm currently taking drugs to treat rheumatoid arthritis, such as methodrexat and this drug has nausea as a side effect, therefore it would make sense for me to take the anti-emetics, despite my young age of 26. The substance itself isn't that gruesome or disgusting that its consumption alone would cause puking. But Exit International generally recommends everyone to take anti-emetics prior to drinking N not because it's absolutely necessary to succeed your attempt but simply as a safety measure. It simply doesn't harm to take some anti-emetics if you're drinking a +600 dollar substance anyway.

That's my interpretation of this live-stream, here is the link. I hope this settles this question once and for all. If you have N, you're in possession of the most reliable, peaceful method that is out there, that's a fact - and if you want to end your life, you should take it the proper way, that means oral. Every single euthanasia organization in this world is doing it this way with a 0% failure rate, as far as I know. Read the resources and follow the instructions according to the PPH and you'll have a peaceful and reliable exit.

Thank you so, so much for this thread. I've been really concerned about not having an AE for my N because it seemed to be so strongly recommended. Glad to see that I should have no problems without it 😄 I'm relieved!

Reactions: FindingPeace8, bad luck, Disappointered and 1 other person
hankbank3928

hankbank3928

Student
Dec 30, 2021
I'm confused. The doctor in the Vimeo video said that he "urges" people to take an antiemetic drug just like the Swiss clinics do. He also said vomiting results in a failure.

Shouldn't this be interpreted to make sure and use an AE drug?

Reactions: Alessa
TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
Hello everyone.

thanx for this, I would like to have access to this, but it is not possible for me, too risky, no money for such things, my dream is to be able to have this or the sarcopod, but I read the older version of the PPeh and found the best way for me, so when I am ready, I will succeed and it will be as peaceful as possible for me. I try not to envy those who have possession of such elixir, but my time is come soon and such things are not mine to be had.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat