• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
it occurred to me the other day...ive been being told to 'go kill yourself' my whole life, just not with those words.

my mother wanted to abort me, then when i was 14-15 she saw my cuts and just blew me off, told her i was suicidal and she only pretended to care for a few hours.

at the age of 1 the government tried to take me but my grandfather kept me and then she fucked off with me. if you were going to fucking take me, why did you let her leave!!!!!

at 16 the school said theyd consider bringing me back if i come in with my parents, word for word, "i guess im not coming back because i dont have parents" (girl, i hope you never date anyone, your ability to pick up major waving red flags is lacking, or your horrible at your job and need to be removed, who the fuck lets someone just walk away! very clearly theres a problem. i had Bs and As my whole life and youre kicking me our of school for 0s...dude...major major red flag)

at 16 after moving/getting kicked out, there was cop bs. i told the cop, im suicidal and they abuse me, "yep, get in the truck, nothing i can do for you"

and now at 24 apparently other peoples quality of life is more important than mine despite already having 0 quality.

"why dont you like authority people" BECAUSE THEY CANT FUCKING DO THEIR JOB!!!!!!! BUT ACT ALL DAMN HIGH AND MIGHTY!!!

one of these days i swear, "why didnt you handle it the right way?" and what the fuck makes you think the "right way" is actually correct? i havent had one fucking positive "serve and protect" experience, that kinda tells me i have to serve and protect myself, if youre not willing to do it, dont fucking get pissed off at me for DEFENDING MYSELF!!!!!! ive literally been screwed over by everyone everywhere ive been for my entire 25yrs of life!!! yeah, dont fucking get pissed off at my actions, you lost all fucking say in anything i do.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
@broth0100 🫂💜 (i cant react to your reaction lol)

• Love
Reactions: broth0100