• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

overdose

May 3, 2022
1)Will I die if I mix ten grams of thiopental sodium(pentothal) and 1 gram of phenytoin sodium(dilantin) and drink it with 100 ml of apple juice or not?
It was mentioned in the PPHB that If these are drunk with ~50 cc of water, it will lead to peaceful death. But I'm not sure that I will have the same result if I would use 100 ml apple juice instead of water, Because this solution is so bitter and I may not be able to swallow it all with water also I don't want to gamble.
2)Another question is what do you think about using metoclopramide or cimetidine before drinking this solution? Will there be an improvement in the effect and performance of this solution or not?
I hope a expert knows the answer and can guide me
Thank you šŸ™

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Euthanza and Dead Meat
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Where did you get sodium thiopental?

My memory's a bit of a mess so forgive me if I'm wrong here. Isn't it really short acting? There's something if not that, which has a similar name and is way too short acting to work in ctb attempts unless a constant flow of it is kept in the blood stream for the relevant amount of time and that can only be done with assistance or an infusion pump or drip.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat and Cathy Ames
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
An IV administration of 1.5 grams of thiopental or pentobarbital will kill the average person. There is no data set that provides statistical information such as N for oral administration. It will probably kill you but that's just a guess. Thiopental is an N derivative. It is much more lipophilic than N.

Thiopental - ultra short acting anesthetic
Pentobarbital - short-acting anesthetic.

Do you have powder vials for injection?

• Informative
Reactions: Euthanza, Chronic, overdose and 2 others
O

overdose

May 3, 2022
I currently have twenty half-gram ampoules of thiopental sodium (for injection it mentioned) from VUAB pharma company.
So as you said this is not a safe way to ending my life? I hoped it would be completely peaceful way as briefly stated in PPHB (administration of N section)
What do you suggest ?

My memory's a bit of a mess so forgive me if I'm wrong here. Isn't it really short acting? There's something if not that, which has a similar name and is way too short acting to work in ctb attempts unless a constant flow of it is kept in the blood stream for the relevant amount of time and that can only be done with assistance or an infusion pump or drip.

Believe me, if you lived in a dictatorial country in the Middle East, it would not be so difficult to find these ampoules. I bought these for a 100$ from a hospital nurse. I was supposed to take these as recommended by PPH, but now I'm not quite sure about the result
An IV administration of 1.5 grams of thiopental or pentobarbital will kill the average person. There is no data set that provides statistical information such as N for oral administration. It will probably kill you but that's just a guess. Thiopental is an N derivative. It is much more lipophilic than N.

Thiopental - ultra short acting anesthetic
Pentobarbital - short-acting anesthetic.

Do you have powder vials for injection?
I answered your reply above but I think I forgot to touch the replay button

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
@overdose

Hey, sorry, I was asking as much as anything really. There was a member here in the past that knew a lot about barbiturates. We'd spojen about another short acting barbiturate that's commonly used in pre- anesthesia and I couldn't remember the name. Now I do though, I think,.... pretty sure it's seconal. (secobarbital). The other member and I had talked about the possibility of using it and it proved to be impractical due to its short action and the need to keep a consistent level of it in the blood the way an anesthesiologist would do. When I read your post I was kind of getting theopental and secobarbital mixed up. So don't listen to me. I was wrong. Though it's worth doing a little research if you feel the short action of theopental might be an issue. I'd like to say that if it's in the pph as a method then it's reliable but I don't have absolute trust in it. It's a very useful book. No doubt. I'm glad it exists. I just know there has been some outdated and sometimes wrong info in there. The most recent version is available here on the site if you don't already have it and want to check for revised info. They've been making some significant edits this year.

My apologies for adding confusion.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
There are no case reports of suicides related to the ingestion of thiopental. So the data that anyone presents will be theoretical. Maybe something can be said based on studies on rats, but in the end, they are rats. As I said before, 10 grams of thiopental will kill someone, but that's just my personal guess.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
There are no case reports of suicides related to the ingestion of thiopental. So the data that anyone presents will be theoretical. Maybe something can be said based on studies on rats, but in the end, they are rats. As I said before, 10 grams of thiopental will kill someone, but that's just my personal guess.
Do you check scihub? I was introduced to it recently. It's a great resources. Maybe some cases are hiding in there.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Do you check scihub? I was introduced to it recently. It's a great resources. Maybe some cases are hiding in there.
I am lazy :) Maybe OP can do it but still I think 10 grams of thiopental will kill average person. I have stanpump pharmacokinetic simulation. Assuming that 50 mg of thiopental per minute will enter the circulation and depth of surgical anesthesia and apnea begin 6-7 minutes later.

Thiopental Infusion

Reactions: Euthanza and Smart No More
O

overdose

May 3, 2022
Although I have not yet found the answers to my questions here, but if someone drank this ten grams of thiopental dissolved in 100 cc of apple juice and did not die, what consequences should he expect?

marcy2022

marcy2022

Student
Oct 19, 2022
Sorry about necro posting.

I would like to know if anyone have knowledge about Thiopental sodium, powder for injection. As its been discussed here before, according to ppeh 10g should be enough. I have 1.5g, 2g+ phenytoin sodium and meto. I was thinking about getting 2x the dosage or 3x dosage for oral solution. I don't have access to SN or N.

Only thing that is concerning is that I tried somewhere around 2g Thiopental with 2g+ phenytoin sodium and another anti-emetic which was also mentioned in ppeh. I followed the 48 hour anti-emetic and fasting regime. But suffice to say it didn't work and I'm still trying to figure out what happened. I was told that someone found me 6-8 hours from the time I took the mixture. If it worked as it says in ppeh, I shouldn't be here. My best guess is that one of drugs were of poor quality or idk maybe the solution doesn't work. I don't have all the research data as I tried to remove any and all evidence before drinking the mixture but I think my research concluded that 10g should be enough and I took twice the suggested dosage to make sure it really works. But it didn't.
Any thoughts or ideas or anything really?