heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
If you recently bought from DMC it would be a good idea to test it if you're able to. It has been brought to attention that the SN might not be as pure as the package says. The reasons as to why are unknown.

• Informative
Reactions: RABITIA, DontTouchMeImFamous, LuxVan and 13 others
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
I don't want to believe that he suddenly changed the quality.
But everything is possible.
I guess we'll find out soon if anyone succeeds or fails with DMC.

Reactions: Decided98, Venessolotic, not-2-b-the-answer and 6 others
greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
This sucks because I just got mine yesterday and it took me a while to even find it let alone afford this

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, ImsooDone1N, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
mckf

mckf

Jul 25, 2024
Oh god, I just got mine from DMC recently as well.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, ImsooDone1N, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I don't want to believe that he suddenly changed the quality.
But everything is possible.
I guess we'll find out soon if anyone succeeds or fails with DMC.
For the good of anyone who has bought sn from him and plans to use it I hope for a best case scenario
This sucks because I just got mine yesterday and it took me a while to even find it let alone afford this
I feel you 💔 It took me a while as well
Oh god, I just got mine from DMC recently as well.
Same. This whole thing has me spooked

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, not-2-b-the-answer, davidtorez and 1 other person
T

TangentiallyAlive

Jul 3, 2024
For the good of anyone who has bought sn from him and plans to use it I hope for a best case scenario

I feel you 💔 It took me a while as well

Same. This whole thing has me spooked
fuck it. im gonna take mine tomorrow morning. If I don't update within a week, it's still pure enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, Venessolotic, not-2-b-the-answer and 6 others
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
fuck it. im gonna take mine tomorrow morning. If I don't update within a week, it's still pure enough.

Yes that could allow us to know if he is still trustworthy.
Whatever you decide good luck with your plans, may you find peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, not-2-b-the-answer and davidtorez
shironeko

shironeko

Misfortune incarnate
Sep 9, 2024
I was planned to buy at the end of the month.
Now I have doubts….

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: RABITIA, Preh1storic_Rib, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Did you buy yours rather recently? If not then it should be fine

Peace and goodluck 🤍

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, not-2-b-the-answer and davidtorez
O

OldWound

Rotten.
Aug 31, 2024
Yes that could allow us to know if he is still trustworthy.
Good luck with your plans, may you find peace.
Seriously? You're ok with them taking it earlier because you want to know if it's genuine?

Last edited:
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and davidtorez
I

iloveloving

Aug 4, 2024
I got my SN a day ago. I did the blood test and it turned brown like it was supposed to. I don't do the strips because sometimes it isn't reliable. The texture seems like how it's supposed to be. I think mine is good and I ordered in at the end of last month in August.

Reactions: Decided98, ihateearth, Venessolotic and 6 others
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
I got my SN a day ago. I did the blood test and it turned brown like it was supposed to. I don't do the strips because sometimes it isn't reliable. The texture seems like how it's supposed to be. I think mine is good and I ordered in at the end of last month in August.
I received mine two days ago, and it's as hard as a brick (I haven't opened it because I want to keep it sealed). Is yours hard too?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, davidtorez and heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I ordered around the end of August too. Good to know
I received mine two days ago, and it's as hard as a brick (I haven't opened it because I want to keep it sealed). Is yours hard too?
Mine is also hard as a brick. I made a whole post about it and people said it was normal because of the vacuum sealing process. However with everything that's happened now I have my doubts

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, not-2-b-the-answer, davidtorez and 1 other person
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
Seriously? You're ok with them taking it earlier because you want to know if it's genuine?
I don't push anyone to do anything. I'm just saying that if we have the information of success or not with this source, it can help a lot of people here.

• Love
Reactions: ETgirl, not-2-b-the-answer, Davey40210 and 3 others
I

iloveloving

Aug 4, 2024
Yes, but I wouldn't worry about it. If SN touches even a little bit of air then it would harden because it's an hygroscopic. This means it absorbs through air.

I'm not sure how else he would be able to seal the product without it being exposed to the air just for a few seconds at-least. I do believe it's to his packaging.

Reactions: Decided98, not-2-b-the-answer, heavyeyes and 3 others
T

TangentiallyAlive

Jul 3, 2024
Did you buy yours rather recently? If not then it should be fine

Peace and goodluck 🤍
yep, i ordered on the 25th of august and got it on monday :)

nah, I was gonna do it today but something irl came up that convinced me to stay around for a bit longer. the rest of today is long enough.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Decided98, not-2-b-the-answer, pthnrdnojvsc and 6 others
A

aleph_zero

Sep 6, 2022
Mine is like that too. I assumed it was vacuum sealed

Reactions: Catch-22, davidtorez, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
Would somebody mind telling me the DMC source in private message I like to have as many sources as possible

Reactions: davidtorez
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
I have DMC that is also hard as a rock. I have more coming from SD instead early this week. I was told DMC was always good.

Reactions: davidtorez, not-2-b-the-answer, heavyeyes and 2 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
everyone who gets a recent dmc order please test it as much as possible and let us know. this is so not chill.

Reactions: davidtorez, Plato'sCaveDweller and heavyeyes
lucmucpuc

lucmucpuc

student
Sep 11, 2024
my friend got his sn earlier this week from dmc (monday i think). i saw that post about sn being low purity so i asked him to test it and he said it was the darkest color possible. also he did blood test and it turned brown in about 3sec.
so i believe its still good and that those strips arent that reliable or OP didnt store sn properly.
there is no reason for dmc to lose his customers- its really profitable and i believe his only customers are from sasu, i dont think he would screw someone over and risk losing his high paying "job".

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: sadlittleman32, Decided98, houseofleaves and 17 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
my friend got his sn earlier this week from dmc (monday i think). i saw that post about sn being low purity so i asked him to test it and he said it was the darkest color possible. also he did blood test and it turned brown in about 3sec.
so i believe its still good and that those strips arent that reliable or OP didnt store sn properly.
there is no reason for dmc to lose his customers- its really profitable and i believe his only customers are from sasu, i dont think he would screw someone over and risk losing his high paying "job".
thank you for this.

bump bump for anyone else who might be able to contribute their findings.

Reactions: davidtorez, not-2-b-the-answer, _AllCatsAreGrey_ and 1 other person
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
this is what i was figuring. he's got a money maker here so it wouldn't make sense for him to start scamming. but the cynic in me could see it happening. but this is good news. thank you for letting us know!

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, not-2-b-the-answer, heavyeyes and 3 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
the cynic in me is strong. I for sure did a small panic at first bc I have yet to order bc of financial issues.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Preh1storic_Rib, davidtorez, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
I for one dont trust the SN method. It's only a matter of time when society finds out about and somehow disabled it.

I would not be surprised for example if they start producing charcoal with lower CO content or lowering SN purity.

Those b*stards want you to suffer just because it makes them feel icky if ppl say no to the current proposition of life.

Here's an idea: make suicide super easy and painless, and then start measuring the reduction in number of suicides instead of GNP to determine success of your policies?

The trusty methods of old are more reliable in my opinion. They can't stop the sale of rope.

Reactions: Decided98, Praestat_Mori, ETgirl and 4 others
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I for one dont trust the SN method. It's only a matter of time when society finds out about and somehow disabled it.
It's already an illegal substance in some countries. In my country it's not yet but they are working to make it so because many have used it to ctb in recent years
Here's an idea: make suicide super easy and painless, and then start measuring the reduction in number of suicides instead of GNP to determine success of your policies?
Unfortunately that will never happen. Most people outside of this forum aren't prochoice on the matter of suicide

Reactions: maynoname, landslide2, davidtorez and 4 others
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
It's already an illegal substance in some countries. In my country it's not yet but they are working to make it so because many have used it to ctb in recent years

Unfortunately that will never happen. Most people outside of this forum aren't prochoice on the matter of suicide

I know it will never happen. People aren't pro choice but also our overlords don't want to lose their workers.

• Love
Reactions: ETgirl, landslide2, davidtorez and 3 others
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
this is such a relief

Reactions: maynoname, Venessolotic, davidtorez and 3 others
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024

I would not be surprised for example if they start producing charcoal with lower CO content or lowering SN purity.

Those b*stards want you to suffer just because it makes them feel icky if ppl say no to the current proposition of life.

The trusty methods of old are more reliable in my opinion. They can't stop the sale of rope.

They can't stop SN. It's very easy to take impure SN and make it pure with simple chemistry. Pretty sure people could make their own pure charcoal if they were so inclined.

I can't believe there's people badmouthing DMC. One person (who is not a chemist) does one test that doesn't give the result they want and they blame the guy who has sent out nothing but good product. smh.

DMC is aware people are badmouthing him and stands by his product.

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter, complex, iloveloving and 3 others
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
They can't stop SN. It's very easy to take impure SN and make it pure with simple chemistry. Pretty sure people could make their own pure charcoal if they were so inclined.

I can't believe there's people badmouthing DMC. One person (who is not a chemist) does one test that doesn't give the result they want and they blame the guy who has sent out nothing but good product. smh.

DMC is aware people are badmouthing him and stands by his product.
not sure if you're speaking about me, but to defend myself, I was not badmouthing. I was merely speculating and stating that I don't know what to believe here. And I don't see any actual badmouthing from anyone else either. it's primarily just "oh this is freaking me out. if he is scamming people then ____" and so on. and to be fair, it was more like 3 people who did a test and they were all recent SN orders, so it's reasonable to have some level of suspicion.

but you are right. it's likely that none of these people are chemists and it's not lab results that we're talking about here, so a lot of this is likely unsubstantiated. still, it was freaky to see, especially considering I had no idea at the time that test strips were such awful indicators of purity.

also, are you in contact with DMC? how would you know that he's aware of this these threads? the main one was posted only yesterday. not to be accusatory or interrogatory, mind you, so don't take offense by my asking.

• Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, maynoname, heavyeyes and 4 others