i'mfine

i'mfine

Jan 14, 2020
The first thing I remember is the police entering my house to arrest my mother and grandmother for drug sales, I lasted a year and 6 months waiting for my mother to leave prison, meanwhile I was with my father figure (who he died of diabetes when I was 11) since my biological father was a total moron, I did not have an easy childhood, I was always surrounded by criminals and they were all part of my family and we all had violent behavior (including myself) living was never easy and much less for someone as emotionally sensitive as me.

I had seen more corpses than anyone, I never had many friends and I had serious problems with my appearance, I tried desperately to end my life 3 times and ... once I consumed a lot of anticonvulsants of a girl but I don't count it since I'm not sure That was what led me to do it sincerely since that day I remember almost nothing

there was a time when I used several drugs, and my ex-girlfriend (who at that time considered the love of my life) practically threatened my salesman and forced me to stop them ... I thought that girl was really worth it and when I was ready to try to return with her, I discovered with my own eyes that I was with a 23-year-old guy and I know they would say "is your ex who is wrong to date a guy?" All this happened when I was 15, my ex 14 and the guy I was dating with was 23 years old and that broke my heart, but then I thought "the guy is a stupid pedophile but it is better to go out with a pedophile to come out with a possible psychopath "

I don't know if the thought was logical but it was what I did

I just wanted to talk about those things a bit since it's hard for me to tell people about this so I can let off steam

• Hugs
Reactions: ShadowChild, cavities123, Finis Autem Spero and 2 others
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Nothing wrong with venting. Everyone has something they might want to get off their chest so don't feel bad about sharing the details. Sorry you found your ex wasn't who you thought they were. I've had something similar happen when someone impersonated someone I knew who I thought I had lost all contact with. Definitely not on the same scale as what you went through though.

• Love
Reactions: i'mfine