L

Lifeiswildsuperwild

More than one person? If I kill him- I lose
Jan 21, 2020
Been talking with a few friends. And I've come up with the way I'm going to express where I am. I hope this can help people in whatever way possible.

Most of us know the expression: "dig yourself into a hole."

I started digging that hole in 2015. Once here- once there- then a couple times here and there... someone catches me digging that hole ,and for some reason, I didn't stop.

Digging the hole some more and again, caught digging. This time, they pull out the ladder. "Luckily" for me, I had some rope. Pull myself out, just to dig more the next day.

At some point you don't realize you're digging a hole anymore. You're on an autopilot. You just do it. You're obsessed- and that person that caught you before is long gone.

Time passes- life gives you signs that maybe this is time to fill in that hole. But you just make excuses. I'll do it later... later never comes. You just keep on digging.

One day, after ignoring all the signs over the times. It just clicks. I'm in the deepest hole I've ever dug in my entire life, and as you're about to climb out- the ladder just gets yanked away. The rope in your pocket, is only useful for one thing now.

I ended up at the bottom of this hole because I didnt talk to my friends about my problems. Kept it all in. Not being completely honest with them. When you do that, you are responsible for keeping yourself in-line. But again when you forget you're digging a hole, that's kinda hard to do.

Your choice is your choice. do what you need to do if you feel like time is up. But talk to your peers about whatever you got going on- and if you feel like you have anyone to talk to, then look in the mirror and talk out loud. You're are not invincible. Anything can happen to anyone. I have failed to remember that.