• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
I'm supposed to ctb within the next 4 days.
Yet I don't feel ready but I don't understand why. I get nothing except pain out of life. I only ever regret failing previous attempts. I am certain I want ctb and I am ready to leave so why am I holding back from ctb. I don't have a choice I need to meet deadline for many peoples' sakes. I need to stop being a coward. It is just SI, I can overcome it, I can do this.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberWasTheLastTry, Beyond_Repair, heavyeyes and 15 others
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
My time is close and I am having the normal qualms as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beyond_Repair, heavyeyes, fleetingnight and 4 others
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Didn't the voices predict your parents were already going to be dead by now or something like that a few weeks ago?

Reactions: bessops1976, fleetingnight and GoatHerder
T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
Didn't the voices predict your parents were already going to be dead by now or something like that a few weeks ago?
Yes but they had some health scares that turned out ok for now and I was given another chance . But has to be for certain this time as approaching birthday and no way I can live past age I was supposed to die and they let me off

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Yes but they had some health scares that turned out ok for now and I was given another chance . But has to be for certain this time as approaching birthday and no way I can live past age I was supposed to die and they let me off

Such a firm prediction passing without incident doesn't make you want to reconsider things at all?

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and fleetingnight
T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
Such a firm prediction passing without incident doesn't make you want to reconsider things at all?
No because people still got ill but when I followed the other rules they were ok for now . Also they didn't say when they'd die just that it'd be irreversible from that point. So they could already have something deadly and just don't know yet.
Out of chances now though. I have more faith in those in control than i do anyone else as predicted things no one could've known and have power you don't understand.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing just causes me pain as well. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, fleetingnight, Alexei_Kirillov and 2 others
smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
I have an honest question - why do you trust them? That is, why do you believe what they tell you?

• Love
T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
I have an honest question - why do you trust them? That is, why do you believe what they tell you?
Because they predicted things that no one could of guessed. And things they warned me would happen when I broke rules did. Multiple people got ill, a couple relatives had close escapes and health scares, a friend ended up in hospital and a relative died. Too many to be coincidences. They warned me and I didn't listen so I have to this time.
they have lots of power and I believe them because all this evidence backs up their threats

• Hugs
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Because they predicted things that no one could of guessed. And things they warned me would happen when I broke rules did. Multiple people got ill, a couple relatives had close escapes and health scares, a friend ended up in hospital and a relative died. Too many to be coincidences. They warned me and I didn't listen so I have to this time.
they have lots of power and I believe them because all this evidence backs up their threats

You really are one of the people who shouldn't be on here. The health care system has let you down but it's not too late.

Reactions: alltoomuch2 and Ruma
T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
You really are one of the people who shouldn't be on here. The health care system has let you down but it's not too late.
I think as a suicidal adult with the capacity to make my own decisions I'm on the right site …

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, fleetingnight and Aprilfarewell4
creirwy

creirwy

sleepy bpd princess
Jul 27, 2024
How do you know those things wouldn't have happened if you followed these rules?
And how can you be sure nothing will happen after you're gone?

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
I think as a suicidal adult with the capacity to make my own decisions I'm on the right site …

You don't have the capacity to make sound decisions if you are hearing voices and think your body is full of microchips.

Reactions: Ruma
T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
How do you know those things wouldn't have happened if you followed these rules?
And how can you be sure nothing will happen after you're gone?
Can't for certain but the timing, the specifics, the amount of times is too much to all be coincidence . Others are only in danger because there was glitch that means I'm alive and shouldn't be. So me dying fixes that and they'll be safe. Obviously bad things will still happen after I'm gone, that's life . But 100s of people won't die prematurely and long before fated to
You don't have the capacity to make sound decisions if you are hearing voices and think your body is full of microchips.
professionals with expertise to assess capacity disagree .
And I can take in info to weigh up the pros and cons, understand my actions and the consequences of my choice. Therefore I have capacity to make decisions around ctb, even if others would think it is unwise decision, that is my choice

Last edited:
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024

If you were fully honest with them, it is the most glaring example of medical negligence I have ever seen in psychiatry.

Reactions: alltoomuch2
creirwy

creirwy

sleepy bpd princess
Jul 27, 2024
Can't for certain but the timing, the specifics, the amount of times is too much to all be coincidence . Others are only in danger because there was glitch that means I'm alive and shouldn't be. So me dying fixes that and they'll be safe. Obviously bad things will still happen after I'm gone, that's life . But 100s of people won't die prematurely and long before fated to

But if any of these predictions happen, they're not your fault. No one can ask you to sacrifice your life. As you said, bad things do happen and if they do that's just life.
Also if those in control would really be in control, wouldn't they be able to fix a "glitch" instead of threatening you?

Reactions: alltoomuch2 and GoatHerder
T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
But if any of these predictions happen, they're not your fault. No one can ask you to sacrifice your life. As you said, bad things do happen and if they do that's just life.
Also if those in control would really be in control, wouldn't they be able to fix a "glitch" instead of threatening you?
They are going to fix glitch by killing people in my place which then has domino effect and more and more people die. I don't make the rules that's just how they fix it . But i can fix it by ctb instead. It's not a sacrifice when it is what i want and what should've been done and i'm not really saving them just preventing stuff that only happens because of me .

creirwy

creirwy

sleepy bpd princess
Jul 27, 2024
They are going to fix glitch by killing people in my place which then has domino effect and more and more people die. I don't make the rules that's just how they fix it . But i can fix it by ctb instead. It's not a sacrifice when it is what i want and what should've been done and i'm not really saving them just preventing stuff that only happens because of me .
Are you really sure that's what you want?
You shouldn't do something because you think you have to ;-;

T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
Are you really sure that's what you want?
You shouldn't do something because you think you have to ;-;
I'm certain i want to die, long before the glitch I was and still am suicidal for other reasons.
I don't want to do the method they decided but have no choice.
Not sure I'm ready to do it so soon but that's probably SI.

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Nothing bad is going to happen in the world if you don't kill yourself in the next 4 days. I promise. Stick around and then re-evaluate things when this prediction does not come true. It won't. I swear to God it won't.

T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
Nothing bad is going to happen in the world if you don't kill yourself in the next 4 days. I promise. Stick around and then re-evaluate things when this prediction does not come true. It won't. I swear to God it won't.
You can't know that. You're very persistent on my posts so How do I know you're not being controlled too ? They could be making you try to convince me not to so that they can punish me and kill lots of others instead. Why should i trust you

Last edited:
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
You can't know that. You're very persistent on my posts so How do I know you're not being controlled too ? They could be making you try to convince me not to so that they can punish me and kill lots of others instead. Why should i trust you

How can I be worse than the voices? At least I'm not telling you to do bad stuff.

T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
How can I be worse than the voices? At least I'm not telling you to do bad stuff.
You're not worse. You seem like a good and kind person. But they could be controlling you to get what they want.
I'm not saying that they definitely are , it's just a possibility .
They can control anyone and everyone

creirwy

creirwy

sleepy bpd princess
Jul 27, 2024
You're not worse. You seem like a good and kind person. But they could be controlling you to get what they want.
Maybe they just control you and make you think they have power over everyone.

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024

I mean I guess they could be...but by the same token they could also not be real at all. If we are going to keep an open mind.

Reactions: timetodie24
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Experienced
Feb 10, 2024
I'm certain i want to die, long before the glitch I was and still am suicidal for other reasons.
I don't want to do the method they decided but have no choice.
Not sure I'm ready to do it so soon but that's probably SI.
But your method risks mental trauma and ptsd to the driver, and risks the driver swerving by reflex and killing other innocent people. I don't like your voices. They're cruel to innocent people.

Reactions: creirwy
T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
But your method risks mental trauma and ptsd to the driver, and risks the driver swerving by reflex and killing other innocent people. I don't like your voices. They're cruel to innocent people.
I don't like them either . Not even actually hearing voices. They're not actually out loud, just internal like inner voice but not mine. Someone else putting them there. So not hallucination like some people saying.
And it's more than voice, there's this whole system in control. Yes they are cruel but not my choice . I don't like them, i just know they tell truth even if it's awful

• Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
It's Monday for you now right? I hope you hear back from your GP or MHP today now that the weekend's over. I know how hard you've tried to get help, and I'm sorry for how severely your health care system has failed you. You deserve a gentler exit than this, despite what you may think. I also hope you keep us updated over the next few days. You already know my concerns about your method, and I know that there's no point in trying to talk you out of it. Hopefully it doesn't come to that point & no one is hurt. As always I wish the best for you

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, creirwy, alltoomuch2 and 1 other person
T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
It's Monday for you now right? I hope you hear back from your GP or MHP today now that the weekend's over. I know how hard you've tried to get help, and I'm sorry for how severely your health care system has failed you. You deserve a gentler exit than this, despite what you may think. I also hope you keep us updated over the next few days. You already know my concerns about your method, and I know that there's no point in trying to talk you out of it. Hopefully it doesn't come to that point & no one is hurt. As always I wish the best for you
Thank you .
Nothing this morning, maybe this afternoon but I doubt it.
My mum was going to make a routine appt. for me today since they wouldn't allow urgent one last week. But I said we'd just give it more time.
As a routine appt. wouldn't be until after deadline so pointless .
Should probably focus my time left on working out details of plan and writing notes etc.

• Hugs
T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
Within next 3 days now . Well could still be 4 if I do it in AM of friday but better before.

No contact from services and closed for day. Another email to GP practice by a relative today. But there's no point . Clearly all signs agree with me.
I don't want anyone to get hurt but this has to end and clearly no options now then. Sorry

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and alltoomuch2