• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I should qualify my blasé attitude by saying I'm in the UK so the worse that ever happens is cobwebs. But they do eat wasps, which I'm allergic to, so I'd be happy with any other Australian ones as they are SAF 😱

• Hugs
Reactions: JaJu, chestnut and soulkitty
C

chestnut

in limbo
May 6, 2024
Like a zombie, tired, without any emotions

Reactions: JaJu
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Really freaked out. There's all sorts of banging and thumping noises from somewhere outside and I can't see anyone or work out what's happening and my anxiety and PTSD have gone into overdrive. It's only the fact that I know I have anxiety and PTSD that are stopping me from flipping completely.

• Hugs
L

lizzywizzy09

Experienced
May 11, 2024
Not good. My jaw hurts and I'm exhausted despite actually getting sleep. And I'm miserable.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: JaJu and Ash
neverLoved

neverLoved

May 4, 2024
Horrible, gonna quit therapy because it's pointless. Don't feel heard or ever listened to, makes me feel worse after.

Can't get myself to do any work for my degree, like I can't even get myself to sit down for a single minute and finish an assignment.

Tired of this constant battle where one day I feel alright but the next day I feel horrible. Tired of having to do so many things at the same time, I feel overwhelmed. I just want a break, or at least be fine with doing one thing successfully. Instead I bash myself in the head because I 'could' of done more. They say appreciate the little steps you make but I can't, like I expect from myself to do everything right at once otherwise I feel like a loser.

Besides that constant temptation to CTB with the SN I have available now. Unfortunately I can't get myself to not care about the impact it will leave on my family.

• Hugs
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Seriously tempted to work out how many houses are on the street behind my garden and buy at least 2 pairs of Bluetooth headphones per household. It'd be worth it.

• Yay!
everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
I crave human connection so much, but I no longer feel like I deserve it. I feel unworthy of people. I feel unworthy of friends, love, and support. I don't want to be saved anymore, I don't deserve it, the world will be better off without me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, JaJu, soulkitty and 1 other person
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Lonely

• Hugs
Reactions: Mirrory Me, JaJu and soulkitty
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Lonely, empty, unwanted

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meteora, Ash, JaJu and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Tired and sad.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meteora, JaJu, soulkitty and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
"you dont have much of a connection with me anyway............"

"Taking a break doesn't mean you're fine, Because it means something is wrong and you want away from it..."

• Hugs
Reactions: JaJu and Meteora
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Just realised this thread is in Recovery. Oops.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: JaJu and everythingoes
everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
Just realised this thread is in Recovery. Oops.
OMG 😭 this entire time I thought it was in Suicide Discussion

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty, lizzywizzy09, JaJu and 1 other person
aitouka

aitouka

calm
Apr 5, 2023
Panicking. There's so much to do yet I'm stuck to the bed. Xanax is running out. Little appetite and zero motivation to do anything. Just panicking.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: soulkitty, JaJu, Meteora and 1 other person
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
First severe migraine since starting new meds. Retreated under duvet. It's getting a bit too warm for this. Definitely not a late spring/summer health condition. That rock bottom I keep talking about? Still not found it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: soulkitty, everythingoes and JaJu
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
First severe migraine since starting new meds. Retreated under duvet. It's getting a bit too warm for this. Definitely not a late spring/summer health condition. That rock bottom I keep talking about? Still not found it.
I have some weird migraines too, usually when the blood, or neurochemicals aren't flowing in my head.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: JaJu and Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Sad (as sh*t)

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty, everythingoes, Life_and_Death and 1 other person
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I feel that I urgently need chocolat and/or icecream.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: soulkitty and JaJu
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
I feel like my body and mind are disconnected.

When doing the depression/anxiety screenings, I've never understood the "talking so slow other people may have noticed" but I think I understand if now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: soulkitty, JaJu and Meteora
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I never got an answer on whether my request for a therapist was authorized or not. It's just as well since I wasn't planning on really trying anyway.

Ultimately that's why therapy would never work on me, because I don't want it to. And there's nothing on this earth that could make me want to except for a romantic relationship which is apparently so far out of my reach that it might as well be impossible.

Oops. Wrong thread. I feel like an idiot, an even bigger one than usual I guess. Last night I went to Jack in the Box and accidentally left before my order was finished. For some reason when he closed the drive thru window on me I thought he was done. I made it all the way home before realizing so I drove back, sheepishly picked up my food, then when I got home again I realized something from my order was missing so either they forgot or I left too early yet again. I'm one of the worst people ever to live. No wonder she doesn't like me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ln42, soulkitty, JaJu and 1 other person
soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
Deeply sad

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: JaJu, Dr Iron Arc, Ash and 1 other person
L

Ln42

Ihm/iai
Jun 13, 2018
Sad, panicky, suicidal, lonely.
I think my head is too heavy for my body, it feels so full, sigh.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: JaJu, soulkitty, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
i want continue living and "being happy" (my bf and i went our separate ways last night...) but behind closed doors i want to cut and drink and just destroy myself. all while smiling and feeling ok......

• Aww..
Reactions: JaJu and soulkitty
soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
I hate missing people

• Hugs
Reactions: JaJu, Ash and Life_and_Death
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"