• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Does that do anything ? I doubt it besides getting me fucked up.

Called the Non emergency line tonight and it scared the shit out of me. (Backstory but that's not importante my guy)

So I started to hide everything and drink everything I had left.

Does that effect ? Affect ? DOES IT DO ANYTHING? Lmao , I don't think the police will come thankfully, but shit. Now I've done pills plus the drank. What does that do ? Tip of my tongue a little itchy now , not anymore now that I type. as I type and I'm listening to New Moon -Alexandre Desplat now (I love the long , love me some twilight haha) but shit

Huh ? Sorry , can't help ya
wrong thread ? Lawwwd , move it to off topic ? Idk
I'm laughing at myself while re reading yall. Sometimes you just have to laugh okay ? Hope my brain fucking explodes (I know it won't because I keep waking up) but I hope it does

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Un-, ikadasui, Sadboyspecimen and 2 others
T

TheManIllNeverBe

Aug 3, 2022
When I drank and I was on Zoloft all it did was make me super tired. I couldn't drink very much without just passing out.

Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
keep us updated, but imagine you're sleeping right now.