• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LostBP

May 15, 2024
Hello,

After a series of life destroying decisions, thanks to my Bipolar disorder and cannabis addiction, I'm at a point where I believe I need to go. There's no point moving forward. Unfortunately the only method I have access to, is using rat poison (zinc Phosphide).
Any thoughts?

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Probably won't work. Although zinc phosphide itself is very toxic, when intended for use as rat poison it's usually sold mixed with an emetic, in case of accidental ingestion by humans. You would need to get laboratory grade, 100% zinc phosphide, instead, and I have no idea how easy it is to obtain that. (If you can obtain that, you could probably obtain potassium cyanide too, and that would be a better choice.)

Reactions: Unknown21, Praestat_Mori and Forveleth
P

peaceisinreach

May 14, 2024
Hello,

After a series of life destroying decisions, thanks to my Bipolar disorder and cannabis addiction, I'm at a point where I believe I need to go. There's no point moving forward. Unfortunately the only method I have access to, is using rat poison (zinc Phosphide).
Any thoughts?
It probably won't work and you will likely end up disabled if it fails. Not to mention it will be agonising. I'd suggest putting more thought and time into your method. I know waiting sucks but you'd rather go successfully and peacefully than have an agonising failure.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
You DO NOT want to take rat poison. Many people think these are just nice little euthanizing drugs. They're not. Rat poisons are a horrible, painful way to kill anything, including yourself.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023

L

LostBP

May 15, 2024
Thank you guys for all your input. I guess I'll just have to find another way

Reactions: Forveleth and Linda