C

cantdecidenameeven

Oct 2, 2024
I'm a fairly attractive guy, despite what my mom says. I'm no model, nor am I someone who stops you at your track on the streets with my beauty.

I've had my fair share of attention from women. But I got nerfed by social anxiety, shyness and awkwardness. So if I'm not the one being pursued, nothing will happen. And that's the problem.

I don't have any energy to talk to new girls or get into talking stages or pursue anyone I just don't have it in me. And I feel like as I age, I'll look worse especially since I stopped drinking water and exercising and eating healthy, so it's probably downhills from here.

I'm worried I'm running out of time and eventually I'll look x10 worse than I do now and struggle even more to find love. Fuck.

I ghosted all of my talking stages. Hell I wouldn't even call them that, I stop replying to most after 1 day.

I think I'm an avoidant attached guy at first, but as the relationship warms up, I become anxiously attached? Or maybe my ex being the avoidant is what makes me believe I have anxious anxiety. idk man.

Go drink some water if you're reading this.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Unbolted0605, kunikuzushi and 3 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Do you mind if I ask how old you are? I find men get more attractive in their 30s and 40s personally

Reactions: cantdecidenameeven
C

cantdecidenameeven

Oct 2, 2024
Do you mind if I ask how old you are? I find men get more attractive in their 30s and 40s personally
Turned 21 recently. Yeah I find women in that range much more attractive personally as well.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
eeah

eeah

waste
Sep 11, 2024
I mean if ur attractive at 21 you'll probably be attractive at 30 and 40 just shifting ur dating range forward accordingly assuming u keep up urself health wise

astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
avoidant attachment sucks. it's nice to have our own little safety bubble but it's actually so brutally lonely.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
And yet, at 59 years of age Sir Sean Connery was voted "Most attractive man in the world". Now I totally get that not every guy is Sean Connery, however it does underline that thinning, grey hair, deep wrinkles and general aging don't always mean you're a total write off.
By that time, hopefully, you'll have a lot more life experience, maturity and just be generally more interesting. Though that probably won't happen if you become obsessive about self introspection and self analysis.
Most of the attractive folk I know are interested in other people, which seems to spark a similar response from those they meet.
Best wishes in working things out whatever you decide.