• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I receive a message from my bank account online session and think it reads "Your session is about to suicide." Sorry to make a thread about htis, a little high and mayeb it makes poeple smile. LOOK AT THE SHINE

Maybe there is not enough hours in a day to be on, I do not know, forgive my ramblings. xD Oh man this should be in the off topic part sorry.

Reactions: Aqizeth, Kira, Caerula and 5 others
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
I receive a message from my bank account online session and think it reads "Your session is about to suicide." Sorry to make a thread about htis, a little high and mayeb it makes poeple smile. LOOK AT THE SHINE

Maybe there is not enough hours in a day to be on, I do not know, forgive my ramblings. xD Oh man this should be in the off topic part sorry.
I have no idea what your on about but that made me chuckle.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, Aqizeth and Caerula
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018

Yep. Nothing like being high and coasting the suicide forums .... been there.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and Caerula