T

trs

Jun 29, 2024
There are people who come on here to emote and vent and not seriously consider or intelligently talk of suicide, and then there are hopefully people here who have spent a long time considering and researching this subject and their place to it. The later are the rational situations in which to discuss this subject. The former would most likely be better served by simply having outlets and coping mechanisms for their emotions and issues. Those of us seriously considering suicide are beyond simply needing outlets. There are very severe foundational issues to our lives which despite doing everything we can remain either in a very bad place or are worsening. A few years ago I would have never considered suicide despite my life having a lot of serious problems. Now things are very different, it has been a long horrible road to get to this place from where I was previously. Things have gone very, very, unexplainably wrong.

Reactions: Tony24
thgilrats

thgilrats

kmsing while caramelldansen plays
May 29, 2023
If you are chronically suicidal for a very long time the notion to commit suicide can be cathartic. Personally, I imagine every single day to commit suicide. It gives me the strength to go on wqith fighting. I am in a lot of pain. I feel cornered as fuck. And I really really hate that feeling. I am a control freak. I cannot stand to be with my back against the wall. Imagining suicide makes me calm. It makes it more endurable the feeling of being in so much pain with no end in sight

I felt that. We are in a similar situation and I have the same feelings as you. Being here makes my suicidal thoughts so much more bearable. It helps me see another day.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223