• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
This one was at a Sam's club, and the first interview went pretty good but the second one, when I finally got it after waiting 20 minutes for them to get done with their meeting, his boss tells me yeah she can't guarantee a lot of what he was telling me and we're still deciding. K

Another interview at Walmart the guy didn't look interested in what I had to say at all. Barely an hour after I left I was rejected.

Seeing a pattern here with Walmart doesn't seem like they really respect anybody's time. Which is weird because years ago I had an interview with the same Walmart and it went fine I got the job.

I know one time I had a dishwasher interview and this dude made it sound like I was applying for the store manager and saying we don't just let anybody in here lol ok buddy. I remember applying for a housekeeper job full-time and the guy said yeah we don't just give anybody full time you need to earn it. K

In short job hunting is hell

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, thebelljarrr, pilotviolin and 2 others
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I don't feel I garner respect in any interaction I have.

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, CatLove56 and pilotviolin
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
This is a stark opposite but just a few months ago I received a flimsy certificate for working 10 years at my job. But that was it, no bonus on my paycheck, no thank you for sticking around just a stupid piece of paper. I never felt so insulted and it felt like a slap in the face. I wish I hadn't gotten the certificate and hadn't been told of my 10 year working there.

Reactions: CatLove56
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm not a resource - I'm a human.

I deserve to be treated like a human.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
There are assholes everywhere. Some of my first ever job interviews featured interviewers that just wanted to brush their own ego, interviewers that wouldn't say anything about the job, pay, etc or technical tests where the interviewer would breathe on my neck seeing me do a Google like programming test with pen and paper.

Some people just want to get a power trip from being on the role of interviewer.

P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Some jobs were fine. I used to work in places where team bonds are important, and people treats each other as feeling human beings. On the other hand, there were some assholes. We liked to make life impossible to those. I never passed the 10 yo mental age of adding laxatives on coffees of whoever I dislike, lol.

i_miss_my_dad

i_miss_my_dad

She def on my tone
Jul 6, 2024
Once directly got called a diversity hire while interviewing for a law firm internship. I ran away