M

mrwizard11

I'm at an all time low
Apr 4, 2023
You were mine, and you said you always would be. You told me forever. That was your vow to me. I meant what I said. I would never have married you 10 years ago if I knew that you would have done this to me. Why would I? You signed my birthday cards "Love you (forever)", but you clearly didn't mean it. You told me you loved me, but then you do this to me.

I still remember last year. We had so many firsts. It was the first year we could afford to go on two vacations, and by plane for the first time. I still remember how nervous we were going through security the first time, but we got through and made it work. The second time was much easier and we were already talking about what it would be like in the future when we were well seasoned travelers. I remember coming home from our last vacation and our flight got cancelled, leaving us stranded at 6 in the morning at the airport. But we worked through it together. I booked us a new flight and we got home safely. I didn't know that was the last time we would fly on a plane together.

I remember driving into the city with you last summer to visit the world famous restaurant you always wanted to eat at. We spent some time at the acquarium, walked down the pier, and went into the museums. We talked about coming back and visiting more locations.

I remember a few months ago when we went to the target. You wanted to get some knick knacks for the mantle. We bought those little birds you wanted and put them around the house. A week before you told me you were done, I remember going to the clothing store with you. You got that bathing suit for our next vacation later this year. I remember you tried it on for me when we got home. How was I supposed to know that I wouldn't get to see you in it on at the resort later this year? I guess someone else will get that pleasure now.

You were my world. You were my best friend, my life partner, my kitten, my player 2. My wife. Within 3 weeks you were gone. You told me you wanted to remain friends, but the second you left, you ignored me. Yeah, you said you needed your space. But I don't know how you can go from spending every waking moment with someone to completely ignoring them. You get to go to your new apartment with your new things and I'm stuck here with the memories of our broken marriage. I am no longer privy to the intricate details of your life. I have no one to share memes, videos, or funny pictures with. No one to discuss the minute details of the day.

This sucks. I wish I could have gotten over you as easily as you seemed to get over me. You were so empathetic but the apathy you have now hurts. You told me you loved me but you can't love me the way I want you too. I wouldn't have done this shit to you. You are the reason I have an exit plan.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: azurarcher, dialogos, spinningmyself and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that after all the unfortunate reality is that you just cannot trust and rely on people in this world, other people certainly can be very disappointing and just create more problems. But anyway best wishes, life really is so unnecessarily cruel.

R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I am sorry you're going through that right now. You're probably heartbroken, sad, angry even and asking yourself all sorts of questions. Don't even bother blaming yourself. Maybe you will meet someone else, someone that won't leave and when they say their vows, they'll mean it but I don't understand her reasons for leaving. Maybe she was struggling in her own way or maybe things were hard for her. Either way, you have to learn how to live without her. How to life with yourself. Like I said, maybe you'll find someone else that will mean it when they say forever, that will love you with their every being and show you the world. And you will show them the world and it will last and you'll be happy. But before quitting, just give it some time. Your heart is broken and needs time to heal. One day you will wake up and it will hurt just a little less and that's when you'll know you've began to heal.

• Love
Reactions: dialogos and heLLishLandscape
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Mate if I were you I would definitely gave it a try for recovery if your only problem was a breakup. If you are still competitive in dating other women it won't be a problem for you after some time

• Love
Reactions: dialogos
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
You were mine, and you said you always would be. You told me forever. That was your vow to me. I meant what I said. I would never have married you 10 years ago if I knew that you would have done this to me. Why would I? You signed my birthday cards "Love you (forever)", but you clearly didn't mean it. You told me you loved me, but then you do this to me.

I still remember last year. We had so many firsts. It was the first year we could afford to go on two vacations, and by plane for the first time. I still remember how nervous we were going through security the first time, but we got through and made it work. The second time was much easier and we were already talking about what it would be like in the future when we were well seasoned travelers. I remember coming home from our last vacation and our flight got cancelled, leaving us stranded at 6 in the morning at the airport. But we worked through it together. I booked us a new flight and we got home safely. I didn't know that was the last time we would fly on a plane together.

I remember driving into the city with you last summer to visit the world famous restaurant you always wanted to eat at. We spent some time at the acquarium, walked down the pier, and went into the museums. We talked about coming back and visiting more locations.

I remember a few months ago when we went to the target. You wanted to get some knick knacks for the mantle. We bought those little birds you wanted and put them around the house. A week before you told me you were done, I remember going to the clothing store with you. You got that bathing suit for our next vacation later this year. I remember you tried it on for me when we got home. How was I supposed to know that I wouldn't get to see you in it on at the resort later this year? I guess someone else will get that pleasure now.

You were my world. You were my best friend, my life partner, my kitten, my player 2. My wife. Within 3 weeks you were gone. You told me you wanted to remain friends, but the second you left, you ignored me. Yeah, you said you needed your space. But I don't know how you can go from spending every waking moment with someone to completely ignoring them. You get to go to your new apartment with your new things and I'm stuck here with the memories of our broken marriage. I am no longer privy to the intricate details of your life. I have no one to share memes, videos, or funny pictures with. No one to discuss the minute details of the day.

This sucks. I wish I could have gotten over you as easily as you seemed to get over me. You were so empathetic but the apathy you have now hurts. You told me you loved me but you can't love me the way I want you too. I wouldn't have done this shit to you. You are the reason I have an exit plan.
For me when things like this happen, (ive only been in relationships never marriage), and I had their things or stuff that gave memories to me about them I would go camping and burn it in the campfire, anything not completely gone like the glass from portraits, I throw in the garbage. As for no friends, or people to share memes with, I have joined apps where I can chat to strangers and vent and people do respond and help with my venting and give me solutions. I share memes with them and they ended up sharing memes with me, sometimes it short term conversations but they nice.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I can understand how you feel. Been there. I am so sorry you're going through this pain. It feels as if your heart has been ripped out of your chest. YOur emotions are all over the place. WHy I would just say that now is not the time to make a decision to ctb. You have plenty of time to do that. Can you give yourself time to heal? I understand why you want to ctb, but it's a final decision made through emotional turmoil. I wish you all the peace and joy in your life that you deserve

• Love