• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

chlorine

chlorine

I am free, therefore I am lost.
Apr 12, 2019
okay, so my new therapy includes 0.25mg xanax three times a day plus i can use it during anxiety crises. how much would i need to stack to prepare a deadly cocktail?

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
okay, so my new therapy includes 0.25mg xanax three times a day plus i can use it during anxiety crises. how much would i need to stack to prepare a deadly cocktail?
It is very difficult to ctb on benzos. This article states a person would have to take thousands of milligrams to reach the lethal dose.

Reactions: Soul, Lifeisatrap and chlorine
chlorine

chlorine

Apr 12, 2019
It is very difficult to ctb on benzos. This article states a person would have to take thousands of milligrams to reach the lethal dose.

thanks a lot for the info. I have read about many people who used this method successfully. I have todo more research.

Reactions: Halo13
R

RedSalvation15

Mar 13, 2019
I deleted my answer to this thread before... but I decided to share my experience.
I tried to overdose with the same combination - xanax and alchol (30g xanax and a bottle of wine). Three times. I had to throw up every time, before I went to bed. I just had a good nap for like 2.5 days every time. At least I think I had a nap. My flat somehow had strange wine spots over the whole kitchen when I woke up.

From what I've read in former days, some glasses of wine and 20g-30g of xanax could already be enough to fall asleep forever.

But please: It's just my experience and what I remember. Don't nail me down on the 20g-30g.

Reactions: Soul, Halo13, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
chlorine

chlorine

Apr 12, 2019
I deleted my answer to this thread before... but I decided to share my experience.
I tried to overdose with the same combination - xanax and alchol (30g xanax and a bottle of wine). Three times. I had to throw up every time, before I went to bed. I just had a good nap for like 2.5 days every time. At least I think I had a nap. My flat somehow had strange wine spots over the whole kitchen when I woke up.

From what I've read in former days, some glasses of wine and 20g-30g of xanax could already be enough to fall asleep forever.

But please: It's just my experience and what I remember. Don't nail me down on the 20g-30g.
thank you for sharing your experience. I was curios about this method. what if i mix it with delorazepam too?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
R

RedSalvation15

Mar 13, 2019
As much as I would like you to help, I unfortunately can't, beceause my knowledge on this is too little.

I believe, if you really want to go with this method, you have to make sure that you don't throw up in the end. I tried it with some usual motion sickness pills (2 pills a day, starting three days before my attempts), but those didn't help apparently.
Maybe other people here have some advice for you.

All the best to you on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo13, Lifeisatrap and chlorine
chlorine

chlorine

Apr 12, 2019
As much as I would like you to help, I unfortunately can't, beceause my knowledge on this is too little.

I believe, if you really want to go with this method, you have to make sure that you don't throw up in the end. I tried it with some usual motion sickness pills (2 pills a day, starting three days before my attempts), but those didn't help apparently.
Maybe other people here have some advice for you.

All the best for you on that.
thanks. appreciate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Halo13, Lifeisatrap and RedSalvation15
kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
I never mixed it with booze. I took 90mg in a few hour span and was fine. I was acting weird so 911 was called on me. Took charcoal tab, hospitalized for a week. 3rd time I had a new bottle with 90 one milligram tablets- abused those for a week. I have no memory of it but I was told I was sleeping most of the time. After a week I took more one night (no idea how much I had left) and also took the rest of my antidepressants. Fell on floor and became unresponsive. Woke up in hospital with a breathing tube down my throat. I knew that Xanax alone was impossible to OD on but tried anyway. Haven't tried since then, the tube was the most uncomfortable experience I've had.

• Aww..
Reactions: New_dawn_fades, Lifeisatrap and chlorine
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Just one Xanax (forgot the mg, but I only took one) + alcohol once put me asleep to the point where it was impossible to wake me up. People had to drag me around and I remember none of it, zilch.

From what I've read drugs (except N) tend to fail but benzos + alcohol could be an excellent complement to, say, charcoal burning. Or even partial hanging.

chlorine

chlorine

Apr 12, 2019
I never mixed it with booze. I took 90mg in a few hour span and was fine. I was acting weird so 911 was called on me. Took charcoal tab, hospitalized for a week. 3rd time I had a new bottle with 90 one milligram tablets- abused those for a week. I have no memory of it but I was told I was sleeping most of the time. After a week I took more one night (no idea how much I had left) and also took the rest of my antidepressants. Fell on floor and became unresponsive. Woke up in hospital with a breathing tube down my throat. I knew that Xanax alone was impossible to OD on but tried anyway. Haven't tried since then, the tube was the most uncomfortable experience I've had.
thanks for sharing, I'm sorry to hear that

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
90% of the time it wont kill you, do this only if you want attention and a stay in psych ward. All it did for me was that I went to sleep for 3 days and woke up in a toxicology unit well fucking rested and ready to be locked up.
Just shoot up some fent or take n

chlorine

chlorine

Apr 12, 2019
90% of the time it wont kill you, do this only if you want attention and a stay in psych ward. All it did for me was that I went to sleep for 3 days and woke up in a toxicology unit well fucking rested and ready to be locked up.
Just shoot up some fent or take n
okay. I'll keep this in mind, thank you.

R

RedSalvation15

Mar 13, 2019
I just found this thread here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/benzodiazepine-and-alcohol.15305/

Maybe that helps you somehow.

Reactions: Soul, chlorine and Lifeisatrap
kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
Benzos in my experience both in recreational and mass doses makes you do super weird stuff- so I don't think it's the best thing to try especially if you live with others.

Reactions: Soul and Halo13
chlorine

chlorine

Apr 12, 2019
Benzos in my experience both in recreational and mass doses makes you do super weird stuff- so I don't think it's the best thing to try especially if you live with others.
weird stuff like what? The only thing i experienced when i took a bit too much delorazepam was feeling like a zombie
I just found this thread here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/benzodiazepine-and-alcohol.15305/

Maybe that helps you somehow.
thank you. I'll look into it.

R

RedSalvation15

Mar 13, 2019
With weird stuff he/she could mean, that you can't control yourself, what you're doing while you're "unconsciuous". It's like your visual field turns black, you're controlled remotely and you don't realize it at all. You might (more like "you will", if you didn't die) wake up and don't know what happened.

Kinda scaring if you see dents on the floor, cuts on your furniture, glass shards afterwards everywhere and don't know what the hell happened. I even had a kinda big cut on my back, which left an equally big scar.
All I remembered, when all this happened, was, that I took the xanax after drinking some glasses of wine, vomitted shortly afterwards and went to bed. Between "sleeping" and waking up... no idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: chlorine, Soul and Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
weird stuff like what? The only thing i experienced when i took a bit too much delorazepam was feeling like a zombie

Benzos, especially in large quantities, make people blackout and do strange things they won't remember just like when someone drinks too much and has a blackout. Slurring, disorientation, stumbling, even aggressive behavior. Almost like sleep walking. Hard to say exact examples because everyone acts differently.

Reactions: RedSalvation15 and chlorine
kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019

Blacking out and doing strange stuff. I would sleep walk and wake up with food in my bed. When I took a large amount I was apparently shaking the pill bottle and just being loud.

You just blackout and do odd stuff. Just a few mg's made me act super drunk- falling over and shit.

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019

That's benzos alone. Its quite different with alcohol

I find it ironic that people who aren't suicidal will take less of both, then stop breathing in their sleep. Yet I've heard of suicidal people trying to take much more and being ok

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
That's benzos alone. Its quite different with alcohol

I find it ironic that people who aren't suicidal will take less of both, then stop breathing in their sleep. Yet I've heard of suicidal people trying to take much more and being ok
Yes, it is benzos alone - just wanted to include it for easy reference. You're absolutely right that it is so hard for suicidal people to die from the combo yet others do it accidentally. Makes me wonder.

R

RedSalvation15

Mar 13, 2019
I just realized that I was writing about 20-30g of xanax. Of course I meant milligram, not gram, but I guess you already knew that I meant that.

Sorry if I made confusion to some because of that.

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Yes, it is benzos alone - just wanted to include it for easy reference. You're absolutely right that it is so hard for suicidal people to die from the combo yet others do it accidentally. Makes me wonder.
I think it's partly to do with survival instinct

Reactions: chlorine and Halo13
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
As stated in this thread, a benzo overdose alone is rarely fatal. Another issues is that 0.75mg / day is a low dose so it would take a long time to accumulate enough to do yourself much harm. I think you'd need a quantity at least of tens of mg.

Taking a large amount with lots of alcohol may work. The likelihood of succeeding would increase if you include a third sedative with a different mechanism of action like an opioid or z-drug.

Also consider using an anti-emetic like Metoclopramide to avoid being sick.

Reactions: chlorine and Halo13