• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
Jason decided to kill himself.
He searched the web for "suicide methods".

---------------------

Continue the above keeping the following rules.
  • One sentence per post.
  • Write about a detail only. For example, do not write "he hanged himself." Instead, write "he kicked the chair he was standing on." Maybe he chose a different method or didn't die, but you get the idea.
  • There must be a meaningful connection with the most recent statements posted.
  • Let a few other members post first before you post again.
  • Feel free to change the tense if appropriate.

Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, Tragoedia Vitae, Iman and 2 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
His pulse quickened as his eyes took in the words in front of him. "N", "partial", "hanging", "blood loss", "success rates"

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Mr. Hang Man, letmeseethedeath and 5 others
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
She always loved the fragrance of the morning coffee every day of her life, but she didn't like the brand-new smell of that nylon fiber.

Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, Tragoedia Vitae, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
His pulse quickened as his eyes took in the words in front of him. "N", "partial", "hanging", "blood loss", "success rates"
It freaked him out immensely, he closed the browser page.

Sorry @YukiFox i didn't understand what your story had to do with brighter's. So I went with hers. I don't mean to disrespect you. I'm sorry.

Reactions: Sunset764, Mr. Hang Man, Deleted member 4993 and 5 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
For the rest of the say he went about in a daze, mind a whirlwind of thoughts and feelings.

Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, Deleted member 4993, Iman and 3 others
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
His mind went on in a repetitive cycle, the most recurring thought was "could I do this to my father?"

Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, Deleted member 4993, Iman and 3 others
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
He wondered for a moment if he could wait to kill himself till after his father was dead, but he felt in too much turmoil to wait that long.

Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, Deleted member 4993, WOODESITY and 5 others
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
He grabbed a rope and tried to hang himself right there and then, only for the rope to break.

Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, Deleted member 4993, Iman and 4 others
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
Frustrated, he decided to drive to the nearest hardware store so he could buy another rope and actually do it right this time.

Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, lemmeeleev, Deleted member 4993 and 4 others
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
When he started his car he realized he was mistaken. He couldn't go the hardware store right now, it 11 at night. He ha lost track of time.

Reactions: Sunset764, Mr. Hang Man, Tragoedia Vitae and 4 others
Alecsa

Alecsa

Potater
Jan 21, 2019
Overcome with frustration, he just decided stay in the car, and keep the engine running, while he fumbled through the radio stations.

Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, Tragoedia Vitae, lemmeeleev and 4 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Opting for silence he revved up the vehicle and drove out of the parking lot, driving aimlessly. All he knew was that he wanted to go to a place where the pain couldn't touch him anymore.

Reactions: thiswillkillme, Mr. Hang Man, Tragoedia Vitae and 5 others
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Jason knew that there was a big bridge near his town. He was desperate to end his life.

Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, Tragoedia Vitae, lemmeeleev and 4 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
As he mindlessly drove at exhilarating speeds, Jason's blood pounded in his ears and control of the car was becoming a harder task by the second.

Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, Tragoedia Vitae, lemmeeleev and 3 others
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Cars blared their horns at him. He Almost hit one as he lost control of his steering.

Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, Tragoedia Vitae, lemmeeleev and 3 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
The bottle he was clinging to like a lifeline, the drugs burning their way through his veins, all hindered him from preventing that one terrible slip.

Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, Tragoedia Vitae, lemmeeleev and 2 others
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
The bottle he was clinging to like a lifeline, the drugs burning their way through his veins, all hindered him from preventing that one terrible slip.
He flew trough the windshield, he felt blood trickling down his face and neck, pooling in his collar.

Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, Tragoedia Vitae, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
He felt a sense of liberation and release as he saw himself crumpled against the steering wheel, his head poking through the broken windshield.

Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, Tragoedia Vitae, lemmeeleev and 2 others
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Sorry @YukiFox i didn't understand what your story had to do with brighter's. So I went with hers. I don't mean to disrespect you. I'm sorry.
I don't feel disrespected, relax! the "Smell of brand- new nylon fiber refers to the smell of the rope on her neck.

Last edited:
Reactions: brighter, AnnihilatedAnna, Tragoedia Vitae and 2 others
I

Iceangel

Loveless
Mar 9, 2019
The paramedics arrived as he slowly began to fade out, all the while he silently cursed at their timely arrival.

Reactions: brighter, Tragoedia Vitae, Maravillosa and 1 other person
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
Gathering up the last remnants of his strength, he withdrew his head from the broken windshield and climbed out of his car—and staggered out onto the highway, fully intent on letting the cars plow through him.

Last edited:
Reactions: brighter and lemmeeleev
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
So he went from an ambulance to back to the windshield crawling out?

Reactions: brighter and AnnihilatedAnna
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
So he went from an ambulance to back to the windshield crawling out?
I think he was still in the windshield, just saw paramedics comming or heard the ambulance.
Gathering up the last remnants of his strength, he withdrew his head from the broken windshield and climbed out of his car—and staggered out onto the highway, fully intent on letting the cars plow through him.
Cars around the crash had slowed already, they swerved around Jason and the wreck of his car. The paramedics came closer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, lemmeeleev and brighter
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
He sat with a 12 gauge shotgun, the barrel of the shotgun in his mouth, angled towards the brainstem, and then squeezed the trigger... until BOOM (which he didn't hear) and then his suffering is no more.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, lemmeeleev and brighter
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Thank god he reached his peace. This story was nice and short. I wish mine was :(

Reactions: Sunset764, Tragoedia Vitae, AnnihilatedAnna and 1 other person
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
But the shotgun didn't work, because it wasn't loaded as he found it next to him within reach while he was through the windshield, which was weird enough as it is to find a shotgun next to him when he just got in a car crash. (Yes, I made the sentence that way on purpose)

Reactions: Sunset764, brighter, Tragoedia Vitae and 1 other person
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
The paramedics reached him and brought him to the hospital to treat his wounds.

Reactions: Sunset764, brighter and lemmeeleev
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
Despite having his injuries treated, Jason still didn't want to live, so he crawled out of his hospital bed and slowly approached the window, determined to take a flying leap out of his 20th-floor room.

Last edited:
Reactions: brighter, AnnihilatedAnna and lemmeeleev
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
Then someone grabbed his arm when he was about to jump, they dragged him away from the window determined to keep him alive.

Reactions: Sunset764, brighter, AnnihilatedAnna and 1 other person
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Her labor was long and painful. The doctors finally suggested birth by cesarean section. Bewildered, the medical staff wondered at the quiet, limp fetus, his smooth, placid face lightly blue above the umbilicus tied about his neck into a distinct hangman's noose.

Reactions: brighter, Tragoedia Vitae and lemmeeleev